Parenting
Options

I have been sick :-(

flyingsaucerflyingsaucer member
edited March 2014 in Parenting
Hi all. I have not been on much in the last week. I have been really sick. A little over a week ago I got a bad case of strep throat. I was totally miserable for about 4 days until I finally got in to see a dr and the anti biotic started working. I didn't get to see my regular doc, but one of the others in the practice. I told her that I am allergic to penecilin so she gave me ceftin (which apparently is in the same family). On days 4-5 of the anti biotic I had a SEVERE allergic reaction. I had to stop it and wait to get back in to the dr to get a new one (I am now on Z pack). The day after I stopped the anti biotic I developed severe joint pain/stiffness and now I can hardly move. The dr's are not sure if it's an auto immune response to the strep (not competing the anti biotic) or part of the allergic reaction. I am in a lot of pain and totally debilitated. I am so depressed over this guys. I have been feeling like shit for over a week. I can't even enjoy my kids :-(. DH has been wonderful. But I am over this crap and hope to feel better soon. Anything interesting happen here this week? Would love some entertaining or funny stories
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: I have been sick :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"