August 2014 Moms
Options

Painful baby kicks

I'm excited to be feeling movement on such a regular basis. This boy started jabbing and kicking 4 days ago and it's been constant ever since. However, the kicks are painful. :( they are all low. Man, it feels like he's getting me right in the cervix, little turkey. I feel like I should be giggling with excitement instead of cringing in pain. Anyone else?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA

Re: Painful baby kicks

• Options
    Yep same here. When I was pregnant with my daughter there were only random low shots here and there. This baby has a field day with the low kicks! Some of them have made me jump.
  • Options
    I've considered ligament pain. Mine occur more frequently after eating. I've read that baby is likely to be active when the mother's blood sugar rises... After eating. Im pretty sure it's kicking-not positive I guess. Is there a pattern to your pain?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if I would go so far as painful with mine, but it is certainly not comfortable. The baby is wedged in the right side of my pelvis and it's very uncomfortable every time it moves. I'm not really enjoying it at the moment. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    edited March 2014
    Yes!  I have said out loud "Seriously, stop doing that!" to my belly.  Finn did not kick me this way, this early, or move around this much. 

My sister has a friend who was kicked so hard it bruised a rib.  Eek.

ETA:  For the people asking what it feels like - you know how it feels when they scrape your cervix during a pap?  It's like that but from the inside.  It seriously feels like he's trying to kick his way out through my cervix.  Bizarre and uncomfortable at times.

• Options
    My little guy does this sometimes, but when it happens it hurts so bad!
  • Options
    Now I'm wondering if my "ligament pains" are actually kicks... As a FTM, I have no clue.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    As a FTM, I am thinking I have been feeling kicks...but not painful. Some ligament pain but they have been very different.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"