Single Parents
Options

Fuck it or Fantastic Friday!

For me, today has started off so great! I weighed in today just to see where I was at, and I'm down to 211lbs. From 219lbs.! Last night, Harley finally crawled! A few paces, but soon she will be really on the move. And this morning she was sitting up in her crib when I went to get her when she woke up (at 6! Not 4!)

Now at work and ready to conquer the day, I have a ton of shit to handle so I won't be bumping much today (boo). And it's also Rice Krispies treat day! One co-worker brought in bailey's treats, another bourbon... I'm gonna get drunk on Rice Krispies! Have a good day everybody!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Fuck it or Fantastic Friday!

• Options
    jellybean529jellybean529 member
    edited March 2014
    Roxalot said:
    For me, today has started off so great! I weighed in today just to see where I was at, and I'm down to 211lbs. From 219lbs.! Last night, Harley finally crawled! A few paces, but soon she will be really on the move. And this morning she was sitting up in her crib when I went to get her when she woke up (at 6! Not 4!) Now at work and ready to conquer the day, I have a ton of shit to handle so I won't be bumping much today (boo). And it's also Rice Krispies treat day! One co-worker brought in bailey's treats, another bourbon... I'm gonna get drunk on Rice Krispies! Have a good day everybody!
    You are having an awesome day @roxalot! You know, I forgot to mention yesterday -- a lot of the time when DD was on the verge of a milestone her sleep patterns were HORRENDOUS...and then once she mastered it, she went right back to sleeping normally. I still see that happening now! That might be what was going on with Harley's sleep!

Mine's a combo fuck it/fantastic.

Fantastic: My daughter got an award at school today! Each month the teachers pick one student from each class that best demonstrates a certain character attribute. This month's attribute was "knowledge". Her award ceremony was this morning and she was so happy!

Fuck it: I have two for this -- 1, DD was supposed to have done a project for her award ceremony and I totally forgot about it until 1am. Also, DD has to be at school by 8:30 and I woke up at 8:15. Guess I slept through my alarm :( 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Fuck it:  My boss and the other chick in my department are gone today.  Slacker day, right??  NOT.  Boss keeps calling/e-mailing me with shit to do. Of course it's all last minute Bill's retiring today so go find a cake kind of shit. You people have known about this for months and were talking about cake on Wednesday.  Grrrrr.

Fantastic:  My sister is driving in from TN today and my mom from IN tomorrow for DD's real birthday party tomorrow morning/afternoon.  It will be nice to see them and see how bad my sister spoiled DD for her birthday.  I'm pretty sure she hasn't paid off Christmas yet.  I think I'm going to need to rent DD a POD to play in.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Fantastic: Still bragging about keeping up with my yoga practice.

Fuck it: I am broke as a joke until I get paid Monday. So stresseful.

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    FUCK IT: Manchild is up my ass sideways about her birth cert and social. The birth cert people wanted more money so I sent that Tues. The social people never sent a card so I've now tried twice to get one and today drove an hour, waited 90 minutes, and was told no. I'm over it and told my atty that he will just have to do it his damn self.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    Why would he need these?
  • Options
    Maybe he's going to write a will for himself, or add her as a beneficiary on a policy of some kind
  • Options
    Fuck it: bentley is getting another tooth and is abusing me! He keeps biting me on my legs and arms and shoulders.

Also, he knows how to crawl, but refuses to do it. He just military boot camp crawls.

Plus im still fucking sick and pretty damn sure im getting a sinus infection.plus i just relized i cracked one of my molars while i was in labor and willprobably have to get a cap. Fuck today
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    @TIG594 - Adding her to his health insurance. Was supposed to be done in 60 days but I've literally done everything I was supposed to and on time and it got all fucked up. Doesn't matter really bc she's on Medicaid but he doesn't know that and I'm keeping it that way.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    Fuck it: bentley is getting another tooth and is abusing me! He keeps biting me on my legs and arms and shoulders. Also, he knows how to crawl, but refuses to do it. He just military boot camp crawls. Plus im still fucking sick and pretty damn sure im getting a sinus infection.plus i just relized i cracked one of my molars while i was in labor and willprobably have to get a cap. Fuck today
    Aria army crawled for a good 3-4 weeks before she really took off.  Be thankful.  Once he gets going he won't stop.  You don't have much time left!  At least now if you put him down he'll kinda be in the same place you left him. 
  • Options
    Yeah... Harley now can't be left alone. She almost took her eye out on a table that is no longer in the living room! She crawled right to it, say up and leaned for the corner! I was like "oh fuck!!"
  • Options
    Oh, guys, BD's mom flat out demanded I post more pictures that she could use for her profile pic. Seriously.
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Hahaahah omg @Roxalot‌. What a nut.

• Options
    I want to punch her!
  • Options

@Roxalot i feel like this is you when bds mom gets crazy.

Also bentley doesnt stay put. He military crawls. ALL OVER and he is mot afjusting to the move well.

He did get to see his cousins and uncle tonight. It was the happiest hes been all week. He was doing his crawl and laughing and gave his uncle kisses. It was so sweet.
  • Options
    This is how I feel when she talks me me at all:
  • Options
    Roxalot said:

This is how I feel when she talks me me at all:

Just tell her this...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"