Pregnant after IF

Mother's Day!

Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
edited May 2017 in Pregnant after IF
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful, courageous, and strong ladies who made it through their IF journey and now hold their little loves in their arms!! Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day and cuddle those babies tight today! Celebrate all you've been through and all the wonderful moments that lie ahead for you and your new family. Most of all, enjoy your special day, you all deserve it!! ! :smile:

Happy Mothers-to-be day to all the soon to be mamas in these groups!! Enjoy rubbing your belly and feeling your little ones nudge you with love taps all day long :heart: 
While our journeies aren't complete yet, we have come so far and should all embrace that today! We carry precious babies with us today and soon enough they will enter this world and steal our hearts forever! Embrace your Mother's Day with child (or children)!! :smile:

To all those who are lurking and may still be struggling: Know that your journey will come to life soon! I know how hard days like today can be!  It seems impossible and unbearable at times, but everyone has a path--some are just windier than others! I can speak to that because mine had more twists and turns than I ever thought I could survive through, but I did. Keep faith, enjoy spending the day with those you love, and know that your babies will be with you soon too! 
Me 30 || DH 36
Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
-IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
-FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
-IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
-FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
**Changed doctor**
-IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
-IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
-Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
-IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
-Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
-IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

Re: Mother's Day!

• tvh1982tvh1982 member
    Beautiful written. Happy (soon-to-be) Mothersday! 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kdanjoukdanjou member
    Happy Mother's Day all!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • Crazy to think how different life will be next mothers day!