September 2013 Moms
Options

Unpopular opinions

2»

Re: Unpopular opinions

• Options
    Mine is cheesy but every time I hear a Michael Jackson song on the radio I cringe. I don't get the hype about him. I just don't like any of his songs at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Jackson 5 songs but that's about it.
  • Options

I hate Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Star Wars, etc...pretty much any sci-go movie other than Harry Potter.

Me too but I also really don't like Harry Potter.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Options
    Mine is cheesy but every time I hear a Michael Jackson song on the radio I cringe. I don't get the hype about him. I just don't like any of his songs at all.
    Also not an MJ fan here... and, I hate to be the one to say it, but he got WAY more popular after his death. I felt like all of the sudden, everyone I knew was his biggest fan.
  • Options
    Okay, seriously? Twice the last week or so, Harry Potter has been categorized as sci fi. HP is NOT SCI FI! Come on, guys! It's fantasy, yes, but not all fantasy is sci fi. Is LOTR sci fi to you crazy people, too?

And is it possible I'm the crazy one for caring about this? :-?
    Haha, I'm sorry...you're right. I was typing it out really quick and didn't give it much thought. I am a die hard HP fan and am ashamed of myself for calling it sci fi. I guess I should have worded it as fantasy. I still do not like LOTR, Star Wars, etc etc.
    I wasn't attacking you or anything. :) Mostly just jokin'. 
  • Options
    ...Those tu-tu pants for girls. I've been given several pairs and will not put them on her. Hideous!
  • Options

...Those tu-tu pants for girls. I've been given several pairs and will not put them on her. Hideous!

I am not an overly girly girl and won't put LO in one either. I have decided when she is older if she asks for a tutu outfit then I'll get on board with the idea but it won't be my idea.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    SweetC80 said:
    I HATE the nosefrieda! I have so much better luck w/ a good ole fashion nasal bulb.
    This, except that I tend to just use a finger.  LO hates if I go near her with the nasal aspirator or the NoseFrieda. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Options
    I think I'm a bad driver. The reason I think this is an UO is because I don't think I've ever heard anyone admit that before, even when they're absolutely horrible! 

I just think I do dumb things sometimes because I get overly nervous. I sometimes get weird anxiety about curves; my sister died in a car accident going around a curve so for a while I would completely go miles out of my way to avoid curves. I can do it now but I get super weird sometimes and tap my breaks or just get stupidly slow. I have a huge issues with brides for some reason as well steep hills and the worst are those effing bridges that are like an arch that goes up. Why would a bridge be like that?!? I also sometimes tailgate on accident, I just keep gradually getting closer until I realize how close I really am. It makes me feel like a jerk and people have brake-checked me numerous times which is scary kind of scary. I really like driving and I wish I was better at it.
  • Options
    SweetC80 said:
    HBirdie said:
    Also not an MJ fan here... and, I hate to be the one to say it, but he got WAY more popular after his death. I felt like all of the sudden, everyone I knew was his biggest fan.
    Maybe w/ kids or anybody born 1990+, but I strongly disagree w/ this. He was the shit in the 80s. That was 50% of what was played on the radio, and I only randomly hear MJ songs on the radio now.
    Yep. I remember being a kid in the 80's and he was everywhere! I had several MJ t-shirts and even had a 'Thriller' skateboard. Every other song on the radio was Michael.

• Options
    mdesmet20 said:

SweetC80 said:

HBirdie said:

Maybe w/ kids or anybody born 1990+, but I strongly disagree w/ this. He was the shit in the 80s. That was 50% of what was played on the radio, and I only randomly hear MJ songs on the radio now.

Yep. I remember being a kid in the 80's and he was everywhere! I had several MJ t-shirts and even had a 'Thriller' skateboard. Every other song on the radio was Michael.

The lite station near me plays him constantly.

• Options
    Yes! Thank You!!! Bleh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    llybeck said:

I think I'm a bad driver. The reason I think this is an UO is because I don't think I've ever heard anyone admit that before, even when they're absolutely horrible! 

I just think I do dumb things sometimes because I get overly nervous. I sometimes get weird anxiety about curves; my sister died in a car accident going around a curve so for a while I would completely go miles out of my way to avoid curves. I can do it now but I get super weird sometimes and tap my breaks or just get stupidly slow. I have a huge issues with brides for some reason as well steep hills and the worst are those effing bridges that are like an arch that goes up. Why would a bridge be like that?!? I also sometimes tailgate on accident, I just keep gradually getting closer until I realize how close I really am. It makes me feel like a jerk and people have brake-checked me numerous times which is scary kind of scary. I really like driving and I wish I was better at it.
    I feel the same way when I drive. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a bad driver but I get very very anxious when driving and tend to go slow. I can admit that I really like red lights, which I know most people hate, it gives me the chance to relax a little. My anxiety about driving also stems from 2 deaths in my family. Sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I don't like earrings on babies. I think it just doesn't look good. Baby doesn't need a diamond stud earring!!!
  • Options
    I do not find Adam Levine attractive.
  • Options
    SweetC80 said:
    HBirdie said:
    The lite station near me plays him constantly.
    I'm sure you guys are right. I was born in '89 and most of the friends my age all of the sudden looooved him after he died.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"