May 2012 Moms
Options

So many breakups

Out of a group of friends dh and I have the other three couples have all broken up now :( or are in the processes of breaking up. One couple was married, one engaged and one dating. It's so hard to see our friends hurting so much... Plus it takes a toll on us
The engaged couple is breaking up I fear and I've been talking to the girl she is so sad it's awful :(

I just needed to vent because now I'll be the only girl in the group and it's harder for me to want dh to go out with a group on single guys than when they were all in relationships, thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: So many breakups

• Options
    We are friends with all of them because dh works or worked with the guys, the one couple I am beyond mad at the wife she left her husband and son and has made some very bad choices. The other I was closer to the guy too but the third even though he's dh good friend I really like her but if it ends she'll move :(
    Thanks for listening I can't be this selfish about it irl it's so sad for everyone involved
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    Ugh that sucks. We were really close to my cousin and her husband and they divorced last year. Luckily we have been able to stay close to both of them with little drama. It sucks that if they break up she will move. I have a hard time making friends and I would be sad to lose one. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"