Parenting after a Loss

Hello, smart mamas! Sleeping question from a clueless PGALer

First, hi!  I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see so many familiar faces here. I can't believe that I am actually posting here in hopes of joining you one day in the not terrible distant future (omg, eeek!).

I've started thinking about a baby registry (gulp) and have looked at consumer reports and Lucie's List and some other sites, but I am struggling about what to do about BabyPants' sleeping arrangements for the first 6 months. 

A little about our house and soon-to-be nursery setup: our bedroom is upstairs in an old converted attic space.  Adjacent to our bedroom is a smaller sitting room (without any doors, the staircase kind of opens into it) that will be the nursery.  We will eventually have a full nursery with crib etc, in the sitting room space, but want him to be in our actual bedroom for the first six months.  We don't have a bathroom upstairs (lots of fun trips up and down the stairs in the middle of the night these days).

We could just put the crib in the bedroom with us for the first six months, but the doorway between our bedroom and the sitting area is small, so it would mean breaking the crib down to move it back to his nursery when the time comes (not a big deal, but . . .).  The larger issue is how huge the crib seems relative to our little tiny guy and I see so much online to suggest going with a bassinet or Pack and Play or something for the first six months, rather than immediately going to crib.  

Considering we spend most of our waking hours downstairs, we definitely want to get a Pack and Play to set up in the living room so that we have a nap/changing space downstairs and don't have to run upstairs for every little thing. I suppose that I could lug the Pack and Play up and down stairs at night, but that also seems a bit of a pain in the ass (or maybe it isn't?).  Also, the Pack and Play makes me a bit nervous because of how high up the newborn sleeper sits and it isn't very deep, it is probably fine, but I am paranoid that I could knock it in the middle of the night and have him tumble out?

So, questions:

Given my set-up what would you recommend for sleeping? Crib in bedroom, schlep a Pack and Play up and down the stairs every day, or buy a small bassinet or co-sleeper for the first six-months? Or some other solution?

How many of you went straight to crib for the first 6 months? Pros/cons? Safety concerns?

What are you using?

Thanks for any advice, lovelies!

xo

Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

Re: Hello, smart mamas! Sleeping question from a clueless PGALer

• BootsOrHeartsBootsOrHearts member
    edited March 2014
    We did a bassinet for the 1st 3 months, the babybjorn. I know some will think its wasteful to have a dedicated bassinet but it was very compact and he loved it. At first we just brought it downstairs every morning then we bought a travel crib for downstairs. Now he's too big for the bassinet (it said he could use it up to 18 pounds but he needs some room to move) so now he's in the travel crib in our room and we brung that down during the day. He needs to be in his big boy crib at this point but DH is too nervous to sleep apart from him lol And I may get flamed for this but lately he's been sleeping in our bed because he sleeps so well there! You do what you gotta do to get rest. Can't wait to see you over here!!!
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• km_mdkm_md member
    First, I want to say that I love seeing you over here! <3

As for your actual question, we have used a bassinet beside our bed since DD was born. It is so convenient for MOTN feedings, I like having her right there beside me (I was so nervous that something would happen to her if I fell asleep, so it gave me some security). DD sleeps great in the bassinet and I've really liked having it. 

We are now (8 weeks old) starting the transition to the crib because she is getting mobile and the sides of the bassinet are fabric so I don't want her to get her face all stuffed in there while she is sleeping. 

It has worked really well for us, and I would do the same thing again. I hope that you can find something that works for you!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh I should mention if you plan to BF, suggest a bedside cosleeper it's like a small crib with 3 sides that you adjust to be level with your bed. I wish I had gotten one like that for convenience. Not having to get out of bed in the middle if the night is priceless.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Ohhhh yayyyyy I love seeing your post too!!

I am definitely a vote for a bassinet right next to you next to the bed, or a cosleeper kind of thing that has one side open that comes up against the mattress.  I don't know what your feeding plans and thoughts are but definitely if you're considering BF, as others mentioned, this was really ideal for me.

I would suggest getting a bassinet that has an adjustable height thing - and also one that has a lift out feature so you can actually transport BabyPants without waking him. This was useful for me as well because when we transitioned to crib, I just put the bassinet top in the crib for a few weeks to get him used to being in the room but he was still snug in his bassinet.

Actually here's the link to the one we ended up with.

https://www.amazon.com/The-First-Years-Carry-System/dp/B0002X7RYM/ref=sr_1_6?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1395600240&sr=1-6

I hope this helps!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• martinimommamartinimomma member
    edited March 2014
    Have you looked into a rock and play? They fold and are lightweight (to carry up and down stairs). ETA oops this did not post right away and I see others mentioned the rock and play already. We also used a cosleeper with DS and it was great for nursing. Good luck!

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

• I used a cradle for both my boys for about the first 5 months. The bonus was it was bigger than a bassinet so we could use it longer. It could rock if needed but I really liked the height on it...very easy to get LO in and out of and my boys slept very well in it. I never needed a RnP. Both boys transitioned seamlessly to their cribs.

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001TV02C0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1395601929&sr=8-1
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • This is so helpful! Many thanks to all of you for your feedback.  I plan on breastfeeding, so will definitely look closer at some of the co-sleepers and bassinets.  Thanks for the links and sharing what you used.

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

• This is so helpful! Many thanks to all of you for your feedback.  I plan on breastfeeding, so will definitely look closer at some of the co-sleepers and bassinets.  Thanks for the links and sharing what you used.

Your welcome. :) Whatever you get make sure it's bed height. I loved having the boys right in my view all night...so I could watch them. Paranoid I know. The cradle was within 2 feet from my bed....so I could just grab a baby and go which made nursing a lot easier.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I love seeing you post here!!!!!

We used a rock n' play for the first month. M had some residual reflux issues from her NG tube and would not sleep flat. After that we tried the bassinet of the pack n' play, but she hated it. We think she still needed a small incline. We ended up with the Arms Reach Cleavue co-sleeper. It has worked great. We also have a tall bed, so it adjusted to the perfect height. It also allowed for placing a towel under the mattress to give her a small incline, while keeping the blankets safely away from her.

At almost 7 months, we are starting to work toward moving her out of our room and upstairs into her crib.

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Severe Pre-E, HFpEF, PE, AMA & IF= OAD

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
  • km_mdkm_md member
    Oh I should mention if you plan to BF, suggest a bedside cosleeper it's like a small crib with 3 sides that you adjust to be level with your bed. I wish I had gotten one like that for convenience. Not having to get out of bed in the middle if the night is priceless.
    I completely agree about the convenience! Our bassinet is the same height as our bed and it's right beside me, so I just have to reach over and pick her up, it is so nice. Ours also has a storage pocket in front where I keep diapers,diaper cream, lotion, and a small wipes container, and a basket at the bottom where I keep more diapers, wipes, and extra swaddle blankets. Oh and it has a light on the side. So I don't even leave then bed in the middle of the night most nights!

• We were gifted a beautiful bassinet at our shower. DS NEVER slept in it. He hated it and would scream non stop when we put him in it. He sept the first 6 months sleeping in his Rock n Play. It actually helped with his reflux because it has a slight incline.

We transitioned him to his crib in his own room between 4 and 5 months. I did have a glider in our room to nurse him during the night. The co sleeper made me nervous. DS was born in January and I was afraid of our down comforter getting into the co sleeper.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• km_md said:
    First, I want to say that I love seeing you over here! <3

As for your actual question, we have used a bassinet beside our bed since DD was born. It is so convenient for MOTN feedings, I like having her right there beside me (I was so nervous that something would happen to her if I fell asleep, so it gave me some security). DD sleeps great in the bassinet and I've really liked having it. 

We are now (8 weeks old) starting the transition to the crib because she is getting mobile and the sides of the bassinet are fabric so I don't want her to get her face all stuffed in there while she is sleeping. 

It has worked really well for us, and I would do the same thing again. I hope that you can find something that works for you!
    KM-- If you don't mind my asking, what bassinet did you go with? xo

• It sounds like the Rock and Play is a must!  I'll add it to the list. Thanks again, everyone.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have the benefit of your wisdom. :)

• Also, if you want to use the pack and play for sleeping, but don't like the mattress, you can buy a replacement mattress that is more like a foam crib mattress (meaning it is firm like a crib mattress but softer than the pnp mattress). DD takes her afternoon nap in the pnp so we got one of these replacement mattresses from Amazon. It helps.

BFP #2 2/2011

• We had a cradle in our bedroom at first, and when DS was a month old, we moved him to his crib in his room. We had a very small house at the time, and could hear him very easily from both our room and the living spaces of the house, and this set up worked great for us. I think it really depends on your parenting style, and how well you all do sleeping in the same room. None of us slept very well with him in our room, so it was better to move him.

Also, I would not recommend moving a pack n play up and down the stairs everyday! If you don't want to do the crib, buy something smaller. Andplusalso - I have read reviews about the rock n plays causing flat spots. We did not use one with DS, so this is not from personal experience, just reviews I read when pregnant with DS2. But, DS1 did have a flat spot caused by torticollas in his neck when he was a couple months old, and he needed physical therapy and had to wear a little helmet for a few months. Not fun but also not horrible. i would just recommend keeping an eye on baby's head, and make sure he isn't favoring one side (just in general - no matter what sleeping arrangement you decide on). GL! And whatever you decide will be the right decision - there are so many decision to make as a new mom, don't overwhelm yourself worrying about it!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • We had a moses basket like this (https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-waffle-moses-basket-white/p231558689?kpid=231558689&s_kenid=27ae5f77-1ba7-28e9-93b9-00002f76e45c&s_kwcid=106x66920&tmad=c&tmcampid=73) by our bed for the first 6 months or so and then moved her into a pack n play in her own bedroom (we rent an apartment so never bought a wooden crib). We got a really nice mattress made for the pack n play and it's perfect, no bumping her head on the sides of the crib!

I really liked having the bassinet at the beginning as it kept her on my level as lots of other people said and meant I had at least a chance of getting some sleep!
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • Hey @MsAmandaPants!!!  I'm so happy that you are at the point to be thinking about sleeping arrangements for BabyPants. 

We tried a few things, bouncy seats (when they first came home), a bassinet (but they'd move too much and end up against the boards), and finally settled on the Rock-N-Play sleepers.  They are awesome and you have the option of strapping your baby in (although we never worried about it).  Dawson had GERD (severe acid reflux) and this really helped him to sleep since it kept him at a 45 degree angle.  It helps reduce spit up and is portable enough to fold it in about 15 seconds and move it somewhere else.  Devin was in his until 3 months and Dawson was in his until 4 months.  Definitely a worth-while purchase!!!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Qfrump said:

Ohhhh yayyyyy I love seeing your post too!!

I am definitely a vote for a bassinet right next to you next to the bed, or a cosleeper kind of thing that has one side open that comes up against the mattress.  I don't know what your feeding plans and thoughts are but definitely if you're considering BF, as others mentioned, this was really ideal for me.

I would suggest getting a bassinet that has an adjustable height thing - and also one that has a lift out feature so you can actually transport BabyPants without waking him. This was useful for me as well because when we transitioned to crib, I just put the bassinet top in the crib for a few weeks to get him used to being in the room but he was still snug in his bassinet.

Actually here's the link to the one we ended up with.

https://www.amazon.com/The-First-Years-Carry-System/dp/B0002X7RYM/ref=sr_1_6?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1395600240&sr=1-6

I hope this helps!

::butting in::

@anitaflora  My mom actually got this for me during my first pregnancy (which ended in a loss, obviously).  We had planned on just doing crib in our bedroom from day 1.  Do you use the different parts of this much?  Or does it really only serve one function?

Well first I should say this was when my son was born so four years ago now!! But I really did love it.

I did not use it as a changing table because we already had a different one and I just felt like it wasn't that sturdy for that. But I never did try it so maybe it would have been better than I thought.

But everything else we used - like I said I did really like that it lifted out and had adjustable height. I was able to lift it out and remove it pretty easily if I remember right, without waking him.

My mattress didn't have a bed frame underneath actually though so I think the height adjustment was a little off but just barely. I think people with a normal bed set up would be fine and it seems like the majority of the reviewers were able to adjust it perfectly to whatever height they needed.

And he seemed liked the vibration feature if I remember correctly. I don't know what they mean really by "play mode" - maybe that it has the little animals and other music features? Mine was again 4 yrs ago so they have probably made some modifications maybe?

But we used the underneath storage for extra stuff and I think I have at least one extra mattress cover I purchased with it that I never did need because (I know I'm lucky) my son never did ever get anything on the mattress cover! He was very... Ummm ... Contained to his diaper :) I was pretty spoiled that way lol.

So that's my novel on my bassinet lol! I still haven't parted with it because I'm still hoping I will need it again!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

***All always welcome!!***

• damabo80damabo80 member
    edited March 2014
    Forget the bassinet. It's such a clueless FTM thing IMHO. Looks great, poor execution.

Get a RNP for your bedroom. My kids slept in that for the first 6m when they weren't in bed with me.

The RNP is one of those things that you have your DH run out and buy at 9:45p 10 days after delivery because you look and feel like an extra in a horror movie due to the lack of sleep and desperation you are for anything that will give your baby and you some relief. Then you look at the perfectly decorated bassinet and think "wtf was I thinking??!?"

Pnp downstairs.

Think about the crib after the 4th trimester.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• damabo80 said:
    Forget the bassinet. It's such a clueless FTM thing IMHO. Looks great, poor execution. Get a RNP for your bedroom. My kids slept in that for the first 6m when they weren't in bed with me. The RNP is one of those things that you have your DH run out and buy at 9:45p 10 days after delivery because you look and feel like an extra in a horror movie due to the lack of sleep and desperation you are for anything that will give your baby and you some relief. Then you look at the perfectly decorated bassinet and think "wtf was I thinking??!?" Pnp downstairs. Think about the crib after the 4th trimester.
    ::Hijacking Post:: Well hello there!  Hope you and the little ones (who are rapidly getting to be not so little) are doing well!

BFP #2 2/2011

• Thank you all so much for this amazing feedback! 

• Hi @MsAmandaPants!  I'm late to the party but wanted to add that we did a crib from day one, in his own room and I had no regrets.  I knew a lot of people who did bassinets first or RNPs or whatnot and many of them had problems transitioning to a crib because it was a change for the baby, who was all what the F is this thing?  We obviously never had that because DS didn't know anything different.  I was a little nervous about things like SIDS but we got an Angelcare monitor and so I didn't feel as worried about things like that.  Also he was so close to our room it wasn't like he was in another wing of the house or anything like that. 

I know a lot of people say it's nice to have them close by because then you don't have to get out of bed, but honestly, I had to get out of bed anyway to change him, because I couldn't leave him in the same NB or size 1 diaper all night (those things are not intended to hold 10 hours of pee in my experience), and so I was going to get up anyway.  Plus if I stayed in bed I would just fall back asleep and I didn't trust myself not to roll over him.  So it was my personal preference to get up anyway.  We did try having him sleep in our room for one night and it was horrible; every sound I jumped up and ran over to check on him and then I usually inadvertently startled him and then he would get up, and DH could not sleep at all.  I would say if you are going to have him in the same room, a crib might be the way to go, even if you have to break it down once or twice to move it into and out of your room.  I mean that's a one time (or two time?) inconvenience.  And then you don't ever have to worry about the transition to a crib later.  Although if you do it early enough (probably by 3 months) it shouldn't be a big deal. But I would think you might have a problem trying to transition a 6 month old from one sleeping arrangement to another...not necessarily, but just a strong possibility.  By 6 months DS definitely had distinctive habits and preferences when it came to sleep, and I can't imagine having been able to just be like, Hey, you sleep here now and had that gone over well.  Just my 2 cents.  :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

• I haven't read any of the other comments yet, but wanted to share what we did. Our house is not huge, and we have a very simple layout to it. I didn't want her on the other side of the house at first (her room is on the opposite side). The pack n play wouldn't fit in our room, and I wasn't going to buy a seperate bassinet to use just for a little while. We kept her in the bassinet part (that attached to the top/other side is the changing table) for 3 months, then took that off and she just slept in the top part (with the mattress on the highest part) of the pack n play. Then after that we moved her into her crib in her room.

I would think the pack n play would be hard to tote up and down the stairs every night, honestly. I hate breaking that thing down, especially when you have to take off the bassinet to do it.

I hope whatever you decide works out well!
    Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"