High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Weekend Bedrest Check-in ***

* I'm only posting one check-in for the weekend, but please feel free to check-in in on both days if you'd like *

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTWknd: Are you team blue or team pink?... or team green? How does the gender of this baby fit into the dynamics of your other children? Did you have a preference? Did dh/so have a preference?

Open Topic: What's on your mind?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Weekend Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    Sleep: I slept pretty well last night! Minus some crazy dreams...

Pregnancy symptoms/cravings/aversions: It feels like baby's foot is wedged up under my right lowest rib and every once in a while he wiggles it and it's really uncomfortable! Cravings - root beer and pizza.

QOTD: we are having a boy. My husband and I both wanted to have a boy so I'm really happy that we are having a boy as our first. We plan on only having 2 children so it kind of takes away the anticipation for our future baby. I would love to have a girl next though!
  • Options
    Slept pretty well!

Same cravings as always! I might make good on one of them and ask dh for some Burger King tonight.

We are team pink! we have one son who is 13 months old, and I am really excited for them to meet and play together! I'm excited for a girl; all the pink is fun :)

What's on my mind is mostly just wondering when baby girl will arrive. I don't want her to come anytime soon but I can help but wonder if she will be early.

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I slept okay, I was again way too tired this morning. Luckily DH went into work later today so he could keep an eye on DS while I napped.

I can't wait to reach my first hurdle of 28 weeks on Wednesday!

We are team blue. It's funny in a way we are having another boy because our 4 year old was the only one that consistently said it was a boy. Everyone else assumed we would have a girl since we already have a boy. But I am happy to be the mom to two boys, I think that it will be loads of fun.

First milestone is closely at hand on Wednesday. My next goal is April 23 when I am 32 weeks. Crossing my fingers!

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Options
    I've been sleeping! It's wonderful. Even though right before this I was filling my cart on baby gap...please stop me! We are not finding out the gender but with going through IVF we don't care. I think it's a girl though. We do not have a boys name just in case yet. Funny story of the weekend...my dh and I went to babies r us to try out a stroller I had picked out and he immediately shut it and we couldn't open it. He was making me laugh so hard I started to pee my pants not once but 3 times. Great...my aunts said it would happen but geez so early! However, the laughter was good medicine from a month of drama. Cravings: slurpees and tubbys. I think I'll get a sub at the hospital since I've avoided lunch meat mostly. Milestone: hoping for a boring 23rd week of rest!
    Started ttc may 2012 Me:32. Dh:31 SA- 4% morphology Fsh:9.1 possibly not always ovulating Hysteroscopy/lLap 7/13 resulted in polyp removal, uterine septum, and mild endo stage 1 removed 10/13 IVF #1 successful 
    BabyFruit Ticker}

• Options
    @fuccimama - that is so uncool. Car seat colors matter, yo. 

• Options
    Hello mommas!!

Sleep was not easy this weekend. Saturday I woke up extremely tired but super restless... I think it may have had something to do with the need to nest. I cleaned the restroom, did some laundry, and cleaned the mini blinds in LO's room. Lol then I took a much needed nap. I didn't do much for the rest of the day because I'd really love to have a full term baby...

Tomorrow I have an appointment with our ob so he can check on my weight gain, bp, and to see if there's any protein in my urine. FX that pre-e isn't what's going on.

QOTWknd: we're team pink!! This is our third little girl, but we didn't get to bring the other two home with us:( I obviously didn't care if we were going to have a boy or girl dh didn't either, we just wanted our very first take home baby... but there is a little extra satisfaction thinking that I'll finally get to bring one of my little girls home... we've been waiting for a while now...

Open Topic: I feel so close to being able to have this baby... I'm excited and nervous. I read y'all's posts and I remember being 19wks along not sure that we'd make it to viability let alone to where we are now. Then at 21wks when I thought for sure I was going into ptl... I could breathe a little easier at 24wks but it was still pretty scary. So just hang in there ladies, BR isn't easy but I seriously doubt that LO and I would be where we are today without it. Keep cooking babies!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Fuccimama said:
    @flerlgirl especially when you pay over $200.00 for it sheesh. But I got my money back and I bought the pack n play yard I wanted instead and went on a date with my 5-year-old step son. I still have a travel system, but just want a car seat in both of our vehicles just in case. Because when we are at the hospital my husband is not allowed to leave me LOL!
    I understand! Fortunately my kids are close together so we will get to reuse DS' car seat for this one. If not, I would definitely already have another one! My van has everything we need in it - our stroller, extra diapers, car seats, just because I must be prepared with allthethings. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"