June 2014 Moms

Birth Story

Re: Birth Story

• Congratulations! He is precious! I'm so glad you are at the best NICU in the city.
  • So so glad he is doing well! He's absolutely adorable BTW! I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when I zoomed in on his cute little face! Congratulations! Perhaps not the way you planned, but YAY for a healthy little baby nonetheless!
  • Loading the player...
  • Henry is adorable! Congrats to you! Take care of yourself and best wishes
    First time mommy-to-be
    E.D.D. June 1, 2014

• Congratulations! I'm glad they were able to send you to a hospital with a great NICU. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on ur little boy. Keeping u and ur family in my prays.
  • Congrats on your little boy! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Congratulations! Lots of hugs and prayers to you and baby Henry!
  • Congrats on ur little boy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Beautiful Boy!!! Wishing you guys all the best. Scary stuff but I'm so happy to hear you're both doing well.
  • He is so beautiful, congratulations! I am so glad to hear he is dong so well. You're doing a great job and I know that kiss will carry you for a long time!
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I thought I already posted something but I don't see it (I'm going to blame mobile, so at the risk of being a double poster, I am so glad to hear that both you and baby boy are doing well! Congrats!!

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Congratulations on your handsome little man!
  • Congratulations! I hope he grows big and strong and his NICU stay flies by!

Anniversary

• Congrats, Momma! Sending happy thoughts & prayers your way.
  • Congratulations, sending positive vibes for your little man!
  • Congratulations! He is gorgeous. Glad you and Henry are doing well.
  • Congrats! I love hearing positive birth stories :) I'm so glad you're doing well and that Henry is well too! I'll be praying for him and your family for an easy recovery!
  • Congratulations!  Happy to hear you are both doing well :)
  • What a beautiful baby! Glad that Henry is doing so well!

June '14 MaySiggy Challenge: Favorite TV mom 
  • What a sweet boy. Congratulations. Hope you are both well.

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12 
    Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
    BFP #3: 10/22/13

• Still thinking of you and your family! Glad things are going well :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • hubbs173hubbs173 member
    edited March 2014
    flerlgirl said:

@hubbs173, thank you for the update!! Is the hole the PDA? That and one other I can't remember are super common. Out of like 40 kids in our unit with the PDA, only one had to have surgery and the rest were fixed with the meds. It sounds like he is doing really well! How are you doing? 

Yeah the PDA sounds right. I'm doing good. Getting home yesterday ended in me having an ugly cry breakdown cuz he's at the hospital and I'm not!! Both DH and I are just focusing on getting rest and visiting him as often as we can! DH has been amazing through everything!!! I don't know what I'd do without him!!! Btw I saw that you PM me but I can't find it on mobile!
  • Welcome to the world baby Henry!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things are going well :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for all the updates. It's great that such good care is available! Thinking of you and wishing Henry a trip home very soon!
    image    image

• Thank you for updating us! So glad to hear Henry is doing well. He sounds like quite the fighter and his doctors sound like they are doing a wonderful job taking care of him! Thinking of you and your H and sweet Henry!
  • JNerdJNerd member
    Love the updates @hubbs173‌ ! Please keep then coming and know that we think about you and Henry all the time.
  • Congratulations!  I'm glad everything is going well and will be thinking of you over the next couple of months.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• b48kateb48kate member
    edited March 2014
    Making a special request for little hands and feet pictures (I go crazy for these)! Hang in there Momma!
  • Congrats on your little man, he is precious and perfect! T&Ps for you guys!!!! XO
  • Thanks for keeping us updated! I have been thinking about you guys a lot and hoping that everything is going well :)
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Thanks for the update. Glad to hear Henry is doing good. Keeping ur family in my prays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"