Re: looking for an OB that delivers at Morristown

• Options
    Drs. J Kuchera, M Kuchera & S Potash in Morristown 
  • Options
    Dr. Matthew Iammatteo - Love that man!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr Andolino- she has offices in Landing, Parsippany, and Denville.
  • Options
    **loss mentioned**

@NYGiants2010‌:
    I asked RMA who they'd refer and they said Dr. iammateo & I have a friend who goes to him. I'm going to see him after my levels are back down to "0", due to my old ob/gyn is in St. Barnabas. I went to Dr. Sarah potash prior to my current ob/gyn and she was super friendly, but refused to tell me I had a fertility issue when I was diagnosed by my primary with PCOS. Needless to say, I didn't stay with her bc of this.
  • Options
    Dr Robert Steer
  • Options

Hello!

Morristown Obstetrics and Gynecology is right across the street.  I have been going there since I was 17...12 years later and I am still there!  They were amazing working with when I had a huge cyst and my left ovary removed recently.  Although I am only 9 weeks pregnant with my first child, I know several people that have gone to them throughout their pregnancy and I have only heard great things.  They require you to see all the doctors (all female) throughout your pregnancy that way you are familiar with whoever is on call during your delivery.  Hope this helps!

• Options

Hello!

Morristown Obstetrics and Gynecology is right across the street.  I have been going there since I was 17...12 years later and I am still there!  They were amazing working with when I had a huge cyst and my left ovary removed recently.  Although I am only 9 weeks pregnant with my first child, I know several people that have gone to them throughout their pregnancy and I have only heard great things.  They require you to see all the doctors (all female) throughout your pregnancy that way you are familiar with whoever is on call during your delivery.  Hope this helps!

This

• Options
    MnM2011MnM2011 member
    Hi! I just switched to Dr Iammatteo after commuting to a doc west orange long after I moved to Morristown. Met Nurse practitioner Karen at our first OB visit and loved her as well as the rest of the office staff. Will meet Dr Iammatteo in a few weeks for the 12 week visit. 

Liked that we could get a 7am appointment so I wouldn't have to be late for work. 

Heard great things! 

• Options
    JillD08JillD08 member
    I am a patient of theirs as well and they are amazing every one of them!
  • Options
    Dr lagaduva one tone female care they were great right across from the hospital...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm using the midwives of NJ out of Hackettstown. They deliver at morristown and I have loved my experience so far
  • Options
    Dr. Iammatteo in Morristown.  He's the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    I second Morristown Obstetrics and Gynecology. I love Dr. Culin there. I've been seeing her for ~10 years! 
  • Options
    I also agree with Morristown OBGYN!  Dr. Culin delivered my son and I had an amazing experience that I would not change a thing!  All doctors there are GREAT and I would be happy if any of them delivered my second! I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    Late responding but Morristown OBGYN was HORRIBLE after having recurrent miscarriages. They wouldn't see me and the DOCTOR not the nurses nor the receptionists were straight up rude. Im sorry, I should clarify, Dr. Jones was rude. My friend also went to them forever and when she was in labor the dr never showed up and it was a dr that just happened to be on call from another office that delivered her baby. I switched to Women's Care Source (also across the street from the hospital and in Denville). I've meet 4 of the drs and so far so good. Dr Wallis has been great with me and my nerves and the nurse that gives advice is a doll. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    Dr. Fred Silverberg in Chatham is absolutely FANTASTIC. 
  • Options
    I too go to Women's Care Source. They have offices in Denville and Morristown.
  • Options
    sod623sod623 member
    I am a patient at Morristown OB-GYN. I don't love them but I haven't hit my switching point yet. The doctors can be hit or miss. I always saw Dr. Culin for my annuals but when I was having trouble getting pregnant she was so rude to me about it I now try to see someone else when possible. I saw Dr. Morley twice while pregnant and felt like she wasn't super focused but she wound up delivering me and was so great. Dr. Shaw, to me, is an avoid at all costs. She was the last doctor I saw in the office at 39 + 6. She brushed off my concern about low fetal movement and when I wound up in the hospital two days later for that exact problem she didn't even remember me. She was on also shift when I was induced a few days later and never once came in, even to say hello, despite the L&D floor at Morristown being super slow. I was always seen by a resident. When I was ready to push at 8:00am the next morning she told the nurse to have me wait for Dr. Morley...so I laid in bed at 10cm dilated with my baby's head bulging for 90 minutes until Dr. Morley could get there... .
  • Options
    Dr Immatteo is the best. Love the new doctor he's working with, Dr Graebe, as well.
  • Options
    I like one to one female care in morristown
  • Options
    Ridge Obgyn Dr. Desai, she delivers in Morristown and I love her and the staff :)