@laurat25/Drinking thread — The Bump
Parenting

@laurat25/Drinking thread

You are cracking my shit up this week! I think I've loved titted every single post you've made. Keep up the good work :)

I'm drinking pink champagne. We saved a bottle for celebrating when our floors would be done. They look like shit, but fuck, it I'm drinking my champagne anyway. ::cheers::
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
thisisbreadlilorangekittyLoveActually4[Deleted User]LuckyDad[Deleted User]shadypines[Deleted User]piffley[Deleted User][Deleted User]klondikebar[Deleted User]kellijo1013angelashlyMamatoA2010[Deleted User]studyinpink[Deleted User][Deleted User]jorkz821[Deleted User]wiggyslilsisGargita[Deleted User][Deleted User]Monkeybabe[Deleted User]

Re: @laurat25/Drinking thread

• Is this going to be your bump lagacy? I forgot to mention in my OP that everyone else is welcome to shower you w/ love too. And drink, of course. But no one needs an invite for that

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
    [Deleted User]
  • It could be worse. Drinking??

Rap Roller
    piffley
  • Loading the player...
  • I love pink champagne. Sorry about your floors :(

LaurelBeepiffley
  • @pobrecita‌ Why do your legs hurt??

Rap Roller
  • I will be having wine tonight.

Molars for DD. Enough said.

shadypinesLaurelBeethisisbreadstudyinpink
  • No drinking for me again...womp womp.

MH has a man cold and is joining the sick club that DS and I have been a part of for likr the last 2 months. The man cold is god awful though. Like.... it must be waaayyy worse than what I've been dealing with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    LaurelBee
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Visit Coco's profile on Pinterest.<script type="text/javascript" async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script> image
    shadypinespiffley
  • I'm afraid if I drink, I'll fall asleep. The baby hasn't slept for more than an hour at a time in three days.
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• pobrecita said:
    @pobrecita‌ Why do your legs hurt??
    Beats me. I was on my feet a lot today at work but nothing crazy. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Dude I feel ya.

Rap Roller
    [Deleted User]thisisbreadpiffleystudyinpink
  • Packing the truck up for Vegas, leaving when H gets home. This is going to be a long drive after today. Redbull is my friend.

@Luckylove23‌

What's going on in Vegas?!?! Nosey.com

piffley
  • Packing the truck up for Vegas, leaving when H gets home. This is going to be a long drive after today. Redbull is my friend.

Are you complaining about taking a long weekend in Vegas!? ::bitch slap:: Kidding of course- But I would kill for an adult only weekend somewhere warm!

Rap Roller
    shadypinesthisisbreadpiffley[Deleted User]
  • Not drinking. Another bowl of Cornflakes w whole milk for me!

• It's my birthday. So I'm not doing the dishes, not cooking dinner, and opening a bottle of wine. Later I'll enjoy a sammich.

Happy birthday!!!!

LoveActually4
  • Happy birthday Nana!

Rap Roller
  • Happy Birthday @Nana_Osaki06!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Thanks @kappaajoy.  I hope we both get some sleep soon.

Happy Birthday @Nana_Osaki06!
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Sounds like you guys need to get that heated/antibicrobial toilet seat at Costco. Feels nice.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Got Moscato!

Has anyone tried the new Angry Orchards with the cinnamon?

piffleywiggyslilsis
  • I'm making a meal plan/grocery list for next week. I'm super boring.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Thanks @piffle42‌ I saw it today and wasn't sure if I should waste money on it.

piffley
  • MrsButt said:

I just realized that I've been wearing my underwear inside out all day. Excellent.

That happened to me the other day. I was confused on how I missed it the 10 times I went to the bathroom that day.

piffley[Deleted User]
  • As referenced in my "my kid is kind of an asshole" thread, I'm drinking. Dh is at soccer so I'm on my own for bedtime. My kid is an awesome procrastinator. I swear she holds all her pee from 5 pm on so she insists on having her diaper changed eleventy billion times before she goes to sleep.
    agentkitten75LaurelBee
  • I'm drinking the second bottle of cinnamon beer and watching the Hobbit part 1. It's been 40 minutes and nothing has happened. I might need to drink more.

• @thisisbrea they have sung a lot of songs and told lots of old stories and nothing had happened. I love the LOTR books and the movies to some extent but this guy needs to edit his movies, stat! I mean three hours of movie and this is just part one???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards