Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Double jogger that fits in trunk-recommendations?

Looking for a double jogger that will fit in the back of a Volvo XC-60, maybe with a little room to spare? I will use it mostly on paths and grass, and we will have 2 who are 22 mos apart. We like to do 5k and 10k road races, but frankly I mostly walk them, with a little light jogging. For our daughter, we have a single Baby Trend jogger, and it's been good. Not fabulous, but I don't really need a hard-core "train for a marathon" jogger and don't want to spend a fortune on a jogger.

Re: Double jogger that fits in trunk-recommendations?

• Options
    If you really aren't jogging perhaps an all terrain would work for you? The city mini GT is fairly compact as are mountain buggy strollers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:

If you really aren't jogging perhaps an all terrain would work for you? The city mini GT is fairly compact as are mountain buggy strollers.

These two mentioned are a lot less bulky when folded the the Baby Trend Expedition.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I will look at those. I always have pipe dreams that I will actually start running again, but I should probably face reality and just admit I'm not going to as long as I have 2 who still need strollers! Lol. So all-terrain may be good enough.
  • Options
    It's worth checking craig's list for used Bob's and Bumbleride Indie Twins.  My Bumbleride fits in the back of my Honda Fit.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"