Military Families
Options

I GOT A CALL FROM DH!!

Just wanted to share that DH got an unexpected phone pass today!!! I got to talk to him for 10 minutes!!

I was at work and in the room with a patient. My coworker busts in and says I have a phone call and gives me "a look!!" I knew what she meant and dashed for the desk!! So thankful that she looked at my phone when it was ringing and noticed it was him!!! Or else I definitely would have missed it!!

I just wanted to share!! I am sooo excited!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I GOT A CALL FROM DH!!

• Options
    I'm so happy for you! So glad you got to hear from your DH and that your coworker was at the right place at the right time to catch his call!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome!  It's during those times that I (almost) feel bad for non-military wives because they never get to experience just how much joy comes from hearing DH's voice from afar after being apart for too long.  

Me: 33, HSG & b/w normal; partial septate uterus   DH: 33, SA good but low morphology (3%)
    Started trying to make a baby Apr'12    Aug'13 DX: Unexplained Infertility
    Sept'13: 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 (13m + 11m post wash) CDs 11&12 + 200mg progesterone 3x daily =
    BFP!     
    Beta 16dpIUI = 391 EDD 6.14.14 Delivered 6.13.14
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DagnyDoo said:
    That's awesome!  It's during those times that I (almost) feel bad for non-military wives because they never get to experience just how much joy comes from hearing DH's voice from afar after being apart for too long.  

Agreed!

And I'm so happy for you.::hug::

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies!! I was pretty tickled to say the least!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"