Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam

How are you all doing this fine morning? DD and I watched the sunrise together. It was pretty, but need more coffee.

We're putting an offer on a house today and I really really hope they take it. I have butterflies like a school girl. I want to be done with this house business and move on to the next stage - finishing packing and looking for a job in the new town.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    @MrsCodeMonkey good luck!! What an exciting time!

DH and I are meeting with my friend who's a lawyer to make out our will (whomp whomp) but then we're have a date night at a hibachi place for his birthday!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! I'm pooping.
    @NotSharknado I'm jealous - I'm having trouble in that department this morning! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    We are off to the zoo.

I would like to go to target to get some duplo Legos for e.

Not much else but cleaning and hanging with DH & girls.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck with the house @mrscodemonkey! So exciting!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    LexiLupin said:

Watching Firefly after the Nathan Fillion fangirling that went on last night. Waiting for H to come home so I can throw Gus at him for the weekend and take all the naps.

I want to start rewatching it too. I love that show.

• Options

Good luck @mrscodemonkey!

We're about to go to swimming lessons. Hoping it goes better than last week. Then I have to get an oil change... Woo.

Have fun! Let me know how it goes. We start Monday. Can't wait to see her splash :)

• Options
    To all the people partying today, have fun! I'm jealous. I did take an anxiety pill and I'm a bit high as a result. Good thing DH is on duty.

• Options
    C_mo said:

Assist-shooting a wedding today. In minus thirty five. Joy.

On the plus side, we had to stay in a hotel overnight, so I have no kids to get ready for a babysitter first! Weeeeeee. Also, wedding food.

That's so awesome! How did you get started in the business?

• Options
    Drinking coffee and sitting on the coach with DD. I've been cleaning, doing laundry and got the grocery list ready. Need to shower soon so I can run out to the store for groceries and wine. Can't forget the wine.
  • Options
    Today is also the first official day of the kids' March break.  9 days, yippee.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    Working today :( it gets me out of the house though and it's fun working in a lab. Kid is home with DH spending quality time together.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Going to college hockey today, if I ever get off my ass and get ready. :)
    As it is I'm stuffing my face with pretzels. I finished my breakfast about ten seconds ago but this counts as elevensies, right?

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options
    I have been laying quietly in bed for about a half hour because I woke up before the kiddo Ah me time in the morning!

I am glad she slept in because we have a birthday party to go to during nap time.

DH had some safety meeting to go to and likely won't be going to the party. We are headed over to my parent's this afternoon so I can work on birthday party stuff and meet my brother's new friend/potential girlfriend :)

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    Ugh I fucking hate this shit. I'm sick of living in a tiny ass house...it feels like I'm basically shuffling shit from one room to another and I'm not accomplishing a damn thing. Its like i have no clue where to sstart with this room bc I have nowhere to put anything!!

DH is outside god knows where...his fucking ADD is ridiculous. He starts a million things all at once and finishes nothing.

/vent over.
  • Options
    Ugh I need to get my butt off the couch and start getting ready to go to that party. I forgot to buy a card to put the stickers I bought in so I am going to have DD make one.

• Options
    SkinnyTaste pork roast in crock pot. Heading to Target.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    We're going to the zoo with some friends once it opens. I need to figure out something to do for later, because it's D&D night at my house, which means Zoe and I can't go out in the living room.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    @scarlettpanda glad the lesson went better this time! I'm calling it a win too and seems like it will keep getting better :)

Damn it. I was going to have DD paint the card for her friend and then I went and got her dressed in her party clothes before painting. Now I need a new plan.

• Options
    @monkeybabe My DH plays D&D too.  I do not let him host it at our house though.  You are a much better wife than me :)
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Options
    DS let me sleep and extra 10 minutes this morning.  My life is glamorous. 
    Went to the gym and then took DS to swim class.  He totally rocked!  Face in the water and all!  So proud. 
    Now he is outside riding his bike in the freezing cold with DH for a couple minutes while I sit in peace.
    Probably going grocery shopping and to Target later.
    Gotta come up with some lunch soon.  Need something yummy, filling, cheap, and good for me. 
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    @bearsbearsbears I am impressed that B still takes two naps. I am lucky if she get one nap in. She is trying to drop the nap but I am fighting it hard!

• Options
    DH is leaving for the weekend to go to a tennis tournament with SS so he let me sleep til 9:15.Glorious!

We are going to my cousin's twins' birthday party today. They're 1 and freaking adorable.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options
    H has a charity event all day with his baseball teams. Stuck inside again!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Might go to target to pass some time. I am trying to time the kids naps so I can nap too.

• Options
    DS started crawling yesterday so today has been hell

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"