Parenting

Saturday Spam

Re: Saturday Spam

• casholmescasholmes member
    edited March 2014
    We rearranged our room yesterday so we went to the store to get some storage containers, etc. I finally sorted through the piles of laundry thrown into closets (and everywhere else), and we're gonna head to the laundry mat and wash them all. I've got about 6 loads to do. But once they're put away our room will (finally) be unpacked and organized. Only took 6 months...

Side note: DH picked me up from the store and when we got home and I pulled the blanket off DS's carseat, I realized DH hadn't buckled the straps! Oooh he got it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • LexiLupin said:

Bastards.

Negative yelp review!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • @bearsbearsbears Ah that makes sense! Well I hope she gets that second nap in so you can have some time to yourself!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • anustart said:

I was about to get in the shower and get ready for work buuuut then this hair happened and I think I shall leave it!

Imagine me flipping it around and saying, "would you like your tea bagged?"

Did your H start masturbating into your hair in the mornings too?
    Start? We blazed that trail.

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • @anustart that is some hair! :)

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • I slept in (thanks, DH!) before taking the dog for a walk and then giving him a bath.  Then, I went back to bed for a few hours (thanks again, DH!), but I don't feel guilty because DD was in there snuggling with me, coloring, and watching Clifford for part of it.  I'm so wiped out.  I took DD to a school event last night, and we weren't out very late, obviously because of bedtime, but I'm seriously dragging.  I need to go to the store, so I'm meal planning and making my list.  I will go once DH wakes up from him nap.  Then, cleaning/work/laundry today so I can be lazy again tomorrow.  

I MUST work out tonight.  I have only gone three times this week, and I had ice cream twice.  Boo for me.  
  • Making crockpot baby back ribs, and staying inside waiting for the impending winter storm of ice and snow while watching random history programs on Netflix with DH.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Wishing I had pineapple right now..

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • @MrsCodeMonkey, good luck!  I hope your offer is accepted and you hear back quickly!  DH and I are now actively looking at houses, and that business is tough!  
  • how are you planning on making it work, @mbenit4?
    i'm just curious b/c even in my tiny trailer we always had a pantry. I can't fathom not having one at this point.

(probably a post and run, sorry)

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • I have no pantry. Next house.
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• DH is working so Reese got dressed in her pirate Izzy costume. We had a pirate picnic with her Tinkerbelle doll. Did about 5 zillion puzzles, painted, made Shrinky Dinks, had a dance party and my mom and MIL & BIL showed up to visit briefly. DD has been up since 5:30. I am exhausted and it is only 2 o'clock. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • MaebbMaebb member
    I once lived somewhere with no pantry, and we put some of the food in kitchen cabinets, and then we turned a bookshelf into a makeshift pantry.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrsT0514MrsT0514 member
    edited March 2014
    Ugh. This spare room is turning out to be quite the damn project. Now that we got all the clutter out, we discovered a shitload of mold growing down on the wall below the window (the bed was up against the wall so it was hidden from sight for a long time apparently). So now DH needs to take care of the mold issue before we can rearrange/put furniture back in. FML.

I just shipped MH, my kid, and the dog off to the store for supplies. I've been busy cleaning other areas of the house incessantly with bleach/water and disinfectant wipes. Ugh. I feel like drinking right about now!!
  • MrsT0514MrsT0514 member
    edited March 2014
    When I went to give my kid a kiss goodbye before they left for the store, he started crying and reached his arms out for Daddy. I wanted to fucking sob. My kid apparently hates me today.

Yep, sorry for the eeyore, guys.
  • I want a pantry. And a second bathroom.

<---- wishes she could house hunt
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • H is eating all the fucking crackers this afternoon. I shouldn't have cancelled my hair and nail appointment because he "wanted to spend quality time together". He played video games while I showered and napped, and now is having his own fucking nap.
    Oh, that sucks.  I am sorry.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • I got home from the store and discovered that dh had done some cleaning and dishes. He's scoring major points today. Now, he's at Costco and dd and I are hanging out at home. We went to the dog park and I'm continuing laundry. Also, I shrunk his favorite hoodie. It wouldn't be awful but it's the one I bought him to replace his old favorite, which I also shrunk. GDI. I swear these are the only sweatshirts that can't be dried. I hung it up in the closet like its fine. Let's hope he doesn't need it again this year. Boo.
  • What a boring Saturday. The only thing remotely interesting was laughing at how the new Cambell's soup pouches with the faces on them look like you are pouring the person's brains into the pan after you tear it open. That's all I got. We are snowed in and sleepy.

• I'm bored now too. After a day of cleaning hell that still isn't complete, I tried to con DH into going out to dinner tonight(with DS) of course.

Aaaaand....of course he said no. Wtf DH.
  • We have 4 cabinets and no pantry. There's something that might have been meant as a pantry, it's some shelves with a door at the top of our basement stairs, but it's moldy and covering up some old electrical thing and I don't want to put food there.

DH is eating crackers too. Everything's a crises. He has a headache and he said all pitiful "What if it never goes away?" and now he's mad because I told him he was being dramatic. Apparently his mom 'has headaches so bad they never go away unless she goes to the ER!" I told him she's dramatic too. I'm tired of them acting like every sniffle is the damn plague.
    imageimage
  • I'm hiding from DH and his friends in our room. I made him take the baby though. I would go hang out except when they texted to come over I asked DH if they could go somewhere else since the house is a mess. He told them I said they 'Couldn't come in' and made them hang outside in the parking lot. WTF DH. He always makes me sound like the bad guy.
    imageimage
  • I'm a bottomless pit...urrrgghh! I cant stop eating!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"