September 2014 Moms

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• My sister is autistic and for years, my mom was grasping for anything that would explain why. Of course she jumped on the anti-vaccine bandwagon and I had to explain to her over and over why it was wrong. The attached meme does an amazing job of explaining it. I love drunken, angry scientists ♥
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • I hate when people post pics of food on FB.  Most of the time it looks like cat vomit and I have a hard time understanding why someone is bragging that this is food they cooked.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • @Finally914 - Thank you for sharing your story. You are a strong woman to stand by your family while experiencing such heartache. But you are also, as you said, forever changed. 

I truly believe that comparison is a thief of joy, in any situation, not just pregnancy and the issues discussed today. And in order to truly feel contentment in our journeys, we have to get to that place where we are genuinely happy for other people. At least this is what I've been learning a lot lately. (not necessarily in regard to pregnancy/kids, but more in money/belongings/status)
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• I did a little dance when I found out that my cousin is infertile after having her daughter. 
    A little back story so not
    everyone flames me. We are two weeks apart in age and 16 when she got pregnant. Her and her family are the embarrassment of my family with the dad having two families (wife+2 or more kids) at the same time, selective child abuse, overall white trash jerry springer type family. I was hoping that having a child would make her grow up a bit because she was heavily into drugs and alcohol before conceiving but it hasn't. Her and the baby dad got married as soon as she turned 18 and were divorced less than a year later and she continues to use her daughter as punishment for him finding out shes BSC and will take her as often as she can and drop her off with my other cousin just so her ex can't have her, while she goes and works as a drug mule. It came out last year that she's infertile due to an untreated STD and I honestly could breathe a little easier that no other child will suffer having her manipulate their life. 
  • TinkL0ver said:

I did a little dance when I found out that my cousin is infertile after having her daughter. 
    A little back story so not
    everyone flames me. We are two weeks apart in age and 16 when she got pregnant. Her and her family are the embarrassment of my family with the dad having two families (wife+2 or more kids) at the same time, selective child abuse, overall white trash jerry springer type family. I was hoping that having a child would make her grow up a bit because she was heavily into drugs and alcohol before conceiving but it hasn't. Her and the baby dad got married as soon as she turned 18 and were divorced less than a year later and she continues to use her daughter as punishment for him finding out shes BSC and will take her as often as she can and drop her off with my other cousin just so her ex can't have her, while she goes and works as a drug mule. It came out last year that she's infertile due to an untreated STD and I honestly could breathe a little easier that no other child will suffer having her manipulate their life. 

I have a cousin who is very similar, however she is a fertile myrtle and needs to have her tubes tied....

• @salsa_wifey and @bear1215 what about the retarded part of the post? No one ever explained that part to me.  Also, taking away your love tit doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I found a gif to represent the deleted post that I feel best represents the essence of what I imagine it said:
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• bear1215bear1215 member
    edited March 2014
    Who cares if I unliked her post, there was nothing there anymore. I don't see why people get so uptight about the littlest shit on the Internet.

eta: uptight over me unliking her non existence post not over using the word retarded.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Because you're ignoring the question ? Also, who is uptight ? You seem touchy ...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• carmstr4 said:

Because you're ignoring the question ? Also, who is uptight ? You seem touchy ...

What question?

Pregnancy Ticker

• carmstr4 said:

@salsa_wifey and @bear1215 what about the retarded part of the post? No one ever explained that part to me.  Also, taking away your love tit doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I found a gif to represent the deleted post that I feel best represents the essence of what I imagine it said:

The one with the question mark right after your name
    Pregnancy Ticker

• she said she uses the word retarded and not anyway to make fun of mentally ill/handicapped people but towards really stupid things.

I've used that word before and not thinking about it ... but she seemed as if it was no big deal that bit offends others

Pregnancy Ticker

• bear1215 said:

she said she uses the word retarded and not anyway to make fun of mentally ill/handicapped people but towards really stupid things.

I've used that word before and not thinking about it ... but she seemed as if it was no big deal that bit offends others

Also, mentally ill isn't even remotely the same as mentally retarded.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Oops didn't mean ill...I know the difference

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yeah, I chickened out. The post was looking for a reason to flame and I was coming up with whatever I could but I knew it was WAY over the top so I deleted it. At least the flame part was still accomplished with our without leaving the post up. Ok, I shouldn't joke.

I apologize for my rude and insensitive post and for offending anyone. Obviously I knew it was horrible, that's why I deleted it. There is no excuse for posting it in the first place but it guess I saw it as a challenge and succeeded in booting myself out of the group. Am I blacklisted?

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43ff7d]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/43ff7d/ttc.png[/img]
    [/
    RA with Sjogren's Syndrome. Risk of heart block in newborn. Age: DH and I are both 38.
    BFP #1: 11/25/2007, EDD 7/28/2008 - Missed m/c (blighted ovum) 12/6/2007 6w3d, D&C 1/3/2008.
    BFP #2: 4/2008 - Natural m/c at 6w.
    Met with RE in 5/2008 full cycle analysis and SA normal. Not considered high risk for blood clots but prescribed 1 baby aspirin a day precautionary during TTC and Progesterone suppositories during 1st trimester of pregnancy.
    BFP #3: 10/17/2008. EDD 6/23/2009,  Third time's the charm! Healthy baby boy born 6/27/2009 via emergency c-section.
    BFP #4: 6/14/2011. Healthy baby boy born 2/16/2012 via elective c-section.
    BFP #5: 1/15/2014. EDD 9/22/2014. 
    2/17/14:.We have a BABY!!! Heart rate 167 and measuring on time. 3/10/14 u/s #2 baby measuring perfectly at 12 weeks at heart rate of 166. NT u/s was normal. Maternit21 blood draw on 3/5/14. Results back on 3/19 - Normal.  It's a BOY!!!  4/10/14 at 16 weeks, 3 days discovered baby's heart stopped at 15 weeks, 6 days. D&C 4/11/14.  Pathology results were all normal.  New information on 8/11/14 - blood test revealed 1/3 of babys blood was in mine caused, most likely, by a tear in the placenta from extreme coughing.  Doctor believes this to be the cause of death.  Repeat D&C and Hysteroscopy scheduled for 8/19/14.  My Chart

• Yeah, I chickened out. The post was looking for a reason to flame and I was coming up with whatever I could but I knew it was WAY over the top so I deleted it. At least the flame part was still accomplished with our without leaving the post up. Ok, I shouldn't joke.

I apologize for my rude and insensitive post and for offending anyone. Obviously I knew it was horrible, that's why I deleted it. There is no excuse for posting it in the first place but it guess I saw it as a challenge and succeeded in booting myself out of the group. Am I blacklisted?

You must first participate in an online training course that you can find here: https://www.r-word.org/

Also, all jokes aside, that word is always reason for flaming, which you already knew.  

I can't speak for everyone, and clearly my opinion is irrelevant, but for what it is worth, I always will respect someone for having the balls to apologize and admit they were wrong.  Real apologies, that is.  Looks to me like the flaming was kept to the right person in your absence.  

Your balls are large, and for that: RESPECT. That can be your new R-word.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I do actually mean it and I honestly didn't mean what was said either. I was trying to play along and I guess the idiot side of me clicked the stupid button.

I don't blame you for saying something. It was horrible for me to say and I really am sorry.

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43ff7d]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/43ff7d/ttc.png[/img]
    [/
    RA with Sjogren's Syndrome. Risk of heart block in newborn. Age: DH and I are both 38.
    BFP #1: 11/25/2007, EDD 7/28/2008 - Missed m/c (blighted ovum) 12/6/2007 6w3d, D&C 1/3/2008.
    BFP #2: 4/2008 - Natural m/c at 6w.
    Met with RE in 5/2008 full cycle analysis and SA normal. Not considered high risk for blood clots but prescribed 1 baby aspirin a day precautionary during TTC and Progesterone suppositories during 1st trimester of pregnancy.
    BFP #3: 10/17/2008. EDD 6/23/2009,  Third time's the charm! Healthy baby boy born 6/27/2009 via emergency c-section.
    BFP #4: 6/14/2011. Healthy baby boy born 2/16/2012 via elective c-section.
    BFP #5: 1/15/2014. EDD 9/22/2014. 
    2/17/14:.We have a BABY!!! Heart rate 167 and measuring on time. 3/10/14 u/s #2 baby measuring perfectly at 12 weeks at heart rate of 166. NT u/s was normal. Maternit21 blood draw on 3/5/14. Results back on 3/19 - Normal.  It's a BOY!!!  4/10/14 at 16 weeks, 3 days discovered baby's heart stopped at 15 weeks, 6 days. D&C 4/11/14.  Pathology results were all normal.  New information on 8/11/14 - blood test revealed 1/3 of babys blood was in mine caused, most likely, by a tear in the placenta from extreme coughing.  Doctor believes this to be the cause of death.  Repeat D&C and Hysteroscopy scheduled for 8/19/14.  My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"