November 2013 Moms

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• I weaned DD at 13 months because I just wanted to be able to cuddle with her without having to feed her. I didn't really feel the crazy warm fuzzy when I BF her. I think I do more with DS because that is one of the few times it is just the two of us. DD normally hangs out with DH or is playing and I can purely focus on DS.

As for as the drama hurting N13, I don't think it will make a huge difference. If anything will it will be the private groups. Regs will probably make a group and people will feel left out and leave.

@TaviaBrad and @DevynnMarie I have mad respect that you both have been flamed multiple times and have handled it maturely and stuck around.
  • The ER sucks. As soon as DH brought me food thru called me back. Now I'm on a bed in a freezing hall w/ no food. My FFFC is I'd rather be in the waiting room eating. Food over pain? I also have weird lumpy chest since I stuffed my shirt w/ paper towels because I'm leaking.
    BLAD reppin'

• Loading the player...
  • JoeLies said:

Can Talapia and I have a badge for being "Flame Retardent".. Just sayin.. I think we should win SOMETHING. <3

YOU SAID RETARDENT!!

Sorry, I may be an old but I'm still immature.

lol I thought the same thing.
    BLAD reppin'

• nciesla said:

Can Talapia and I have a badge for being "Flame Retardent"..

Just sayin.. I think we should win SOMETHING.

<3

Honestly. You both should. No joke. Well earned.

BADGES FOR LYFE.

Except the STTN badge, right? Right?

I will just die if someone uses that.
  • I saw someone with a sttn badge. I think on Baby Names or CD
    BLAD reppin'

• .................there's actually a STTN badge?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Seriously, I don't get the retardant thing. Explain someone!

Retardant
    BLAD reppin'

• Seriously, I don't get the retardant thing. Explain someone!
    Retardant

=))
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • nciesla said:

.................there's actually a STTN badge?

Yep, for realz.
  • I'm one of the the ones that has been slightly scared off. Not just because of all the drama this past week but also because I feel like if you aren't one of the "blads" then you aren't really welcomed here. Like...you have to be snarky

---
    Don't you like being snarky? Try it. It's really fun!
  • Wow ok....it only post 1/4 of my post and it wont let me post anything else on my computer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In a nutshell since im mobile now, I said I wasn't witty or snarky enough to contribute to those threads and it made me feel like I wasnt apart of the board and I thought that was weird. This board has been my home since last March and I've gotten to know you ladies over the year. Hopefully you still remember me even though I don't post on the drama threads, cause I'm going to try to stick around. Sorry about any spelling/grammatical errors, im mobile and rushing cause Emily just woke up.
  • I'm one of the the ones that has been slightly scared off. Not just because of all the drama this past week but also because I feel like if you aren't one of the "blads" then you aren't really welcomed here. Like...you have to be snarky
    false. We have lots of love for our logical and sweet posters that are regulars. You have to contribute to get known. I recognize your name but I know you don't post often so it's hard to know you. Where the regs have gotten to know each other. Maybe we need to bring back GTKY. I miss that
    Good Idea. Can I start one?

imageimageimage
  • TB: if someone is active and idiot they just get flamed a lot. Every place needs entertainment. Lol ;)

Sarah: I remember you're name. It's fine you're not snarky. You don't have to participate in every thread just where you feel comfortable. We don't expect everyone to snark in every battle. I don't even snark/gif every battle. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    BLAD reppin'

• I LOVE TITS GTKYs.
    BLAD reppin'

• dugger116dugger116 member
    edited February 2014
    TB: if someone is active and idiot they just get flamed a lot. Every place needs entertainment. Lol ;) Sarah: I remember you're name. It's fine you're not snarky. You don't have to participate in every thread just where you feel comfortable. We don't expect everyone to snark in every battle. I don't even snark/gif every battle. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Mish I was just going to write that about that BLAD thing. It's satire no one who has it in their siggy takes it seriously, it was a huge freaking joke fr our board.

I do! I'm the Queen Bee. Right? Right? Oh wait wasn't Goblu the Queen Bee? Baha. :bz
    BLAD reppin'

• I actually know where BLAD came from and then the original BLAD came out, and I think thats when I thought yall were taking it seriously. I always just thought it was a good joke on the typo.
  • I have a tiny confession today:  I realized that almost every time I shop for the girls and come with lots of stuff I tell my husband that I had an awesome coupon or got some great deal :)  He doesn't really care, he just doesn't get spending on clothes. He about had a heart attack when I bought my daughter a jacket we loved from A&F and I told him it cost $65. Another confession: it actually cost $85.  

I don't get spending a lot on golf and fishing and know he probably does the same thing to me :)  I'm sure that bag full of lures from Bass Pro Shops only cost $20.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @beachcouple I got caught lying to my husband about how much I spent on A clothes shopping one day. Damn BRU emailing receipts!!
    Do you like "Baby Koala" clothes at  BRU?

imageimageimage
  • TaviaBrad said:

@beachcouple I got caught lying to my husband about how much I spent on A clothes shopping one day. Damn BRU emailing receipts!!

Do you like "Baby Koala" clothes at  BRU?

I just got three onesies with bows in them that are adorbs for 30% off.
  • shanbp said:
    No flames here. I am a MUCH happier (and therefore better) mom now that I'm working. He has a nanny who loves him all day and parents who are thrilled to spend the evening doting on him. In our house this is better for everyone.
    This exactly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"