So as it stands I am poised to start BCPs once AF arrives and then move on to ivf next cycle, so end of March. Its not the greatest timing work-wise. But March/April is better than May/June. So if we don't do it March/April then we'd not do it until July. I am a teacher and so I do have the summer 'off' if you count being home f/t with a 3 y.o. a break (I don't) but at least I don't have to juggle a work schedule with 1hr round trips to the clinic. I could put DD in drop-in d/c so I can do the appointments alone.
Timewise, I'd like to get things started ivf-wise sooner than later since I will be 35 in October. But a couple of months shouldn't change things too much should it?
Would you wait or forge ahead?
6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
Re: Timing WWYD
June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS.
November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS! February 2011- lost twin. BS.
SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!
November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
BABY BOY VINCENT!
We can't wait to meet you!
Conception: Potato Love!
You are only promised now, so I vote act now, don't wait.