Trouble TTC

***UPDATE and a question******First Femara Ultrasound

ReneeJ2011ReneeJ2011 member
edited February 2014 in Trouble TTC
2/21:  Had my 2nd U/S today and my follicle grew less than 2mm in 4 days (14mm to 15.94mm) :(  I am very discouraged at this point.  I guess I got my hopes up for this cycle and I was pretty mopey all day today.  RE says we will do a Progesterone level next Saturday to see if I miraculously ovulated but if not just up the dosage of my Femara. Has anybody had a follicle just stop growing in the middle of a cycle and if so what happened and what did your RE do about it??

2/17:  So I had my first monitoring U/S today (CD 12)  for Follicle size and it was OK news.  I did respond just slower than we had hoped.  I had a ton of tiny follicles <10mm (my ovaries looked like swiss cheese on the U/S) and 2 that could mature 1 12mm and 1 14mm.  So I go back Friday 2/21 for another U/S to see what they have done.  I also found out that my uterine lining is thin so I start 2mg of Estrace for 4 nights tonight to beef my lining up.  My RE said I will probably ovulate in 3-5 days (CD 15-17).  Not the best but not the worst news right.  Fingers crossed that these follicles grow baby grow over the next few days and we have mature follicles or just a corpus luteum on Friday. 

Re: ***UPDATE and a question******First Femara Ultrasound

• Fx for a great follow up u/s!

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm also on CD 12- had my u/s yesterday with 1 mature (20+) and a few smaller ones- this is my first medicated cycle with ferama so it's all a little new to me. I triggered last eve and will have iui I'm the morning . Best of luck to you- we are about cycle buddies!
    Married July 2 2011
    Not trying Not preventing since 2011
    Me: Ovulate on my own (but poorly) DH: Low count and poor motility
    Oct 2013 Uterine polyp removed
    Feb 2014 First round Ferama, trigger and IUI...BFN
    March 2014 Second round Ferama, trigger and iui
    Waiting....
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah for cycle buddies @RNCrystal.  Are you a nurse too as your username suggests? PM me if you want to talk.  I would love to be cycle buddies although it seems your cycles may be a smidge shorter than mine :)
  • Grow follies grow! Good luck!
    ********Siggy Warning********

Me: 25 DH: 29
    Married 9/23/2012, TTC since 3/2013
    Dx: PCOS, Anovulation/Amenorrhea
    HSG: All clear, SA: Normal 
    Oct 2013: 1st consult with RE
    Nov 2013-Dec 2013: Letrozole + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Jan 2014-May 2014: IUI#1-4: Letrozole + Trigger + Progesterone= All BFN
    Sept 2014: IVF#1: 24R/13M/11F
    Transferred 2 embryos on 9/24, 2 frosties = BFP!!
    Beta#1: 8dp5dt: 188, Beta#2: 12dp5dt: 822
    Beta#3: 15dp5dt: 1965
    1st u/s 10/13: TWINS!!
    u/s 12/23: TEAM PURPLE!!
    All Welcome! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Updated see above
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"