Caribbean Babies

I can't believe I was walking around like this...

Got back from the grocery store today and changed from my maternity jeans to my comfy pants.  I noticed for the first time that there's a rip in the butt of my jeans!  I don't know how long it's been there...hoping my long winter coat covered it. 

This is the 3rd pregnancy for these jeans, but I was hoping not to have to buy any new ones...but I think I have to.  They're my favorite.  I have a couple more hand-me-down maternity jeans but they don't fit as well.  Darn it...I hate having to buy new jeans that I will only wear for a few months.  I'm cheap.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

Re: I can't believe I was walking around like this...

• Oh no. I hate that!

My SIL loaned me her maternity clothes. In tops, we wear the same, but her jeans are two sizes too big for me. I love them for the comfy factor and I really don't want to buy any, but omg. I can not handle looking like I pooped my pants while wearing them. Especially when the panel can been seen below my shirts because they sag so badly. I'm also cheap. :(
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Maybe try second hand shops first?  That's where I've gotten pretty much all of my maternity clothes.  More variety on brands/fits and way cheaper.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had decent luck at thrift stores. They usually have a maternity section but, the shirts are always mixed in with regular ones, so you still have to search.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• EllyD14 said:
    Maybe try second hand shops first?  That's where I've gotten pretty much all of my maternity clothes.  More variety on brands/fits and way cheaper.

This. I spent $60 on a pair of jeans at Thyme and then discovered I could buy them at the consignment store up the road for $10 each. I took the jeans back to Thyme.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"