Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Motorola video monitor replacement battery

TeacherVickyTeacherVicky member
edited February 2014 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
I have the Motorola MBP36 video monitor, purchased approx 2 years ago. My battery pack is on it's last leg and doesn't hold a charge for more than 2.5-3h when unplugged (I always have the display turned off to preserve battery power). I have looked everywhere for a battery pack that matches the one that is required and I can't find one. I even went back to the store where I purchased the monitor and they told me they couldn't even order the proper one.

Has anyone ever replaced the battery pack? 

ETA: Never mind… I finally had someone explain to me something about the specific battery pack and I can buy one that is a little different but available to me and will work.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Motorola video monitor replacement battery

• Options
    You could also call Motorola to see if that's covered under your warranty. They were really great about replacing our entire unit for free when the charging port got all loose.
  • Options
    I've noticed that our Motorola battery life is pretty awful but it's been in constant use for over 2 years now so I figured it was just par for the course.  Good to know I can get a replacement battery.  The plastic that covers the electrical wires has also snapped (even though the cord is not bent when plugged in so there is no pressure on it) so I was going to call for a replacement A/C adapter anyhow.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TeacherVickyTeacherVicky member
    edited February 2014
    I ended up calling Motorola and they are sending me a replacement even though my warranty (1 year) is over - thanks ladies!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"