Caribbean Babies
Options

Um...I gained 8lbs in one month.

What the hell Teal?!

I haven't been eating much more than normal. I've been drinking some calories, but I didn't think I could gain that much weight in 4 weeks! At my 12 week appt, they said I gained 5, so that's 13lbs already.

Ugh, I'm in a shame spiral right now. Here's a picture of me:

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Um...I gained 8lbs in one month.

• Options
    Could it be muscle weight along with the baby? I know you work out regularly, and judging from the bump photos you post, you look to be in pretty good shape. 

I have no idea, I'm only at the gym 2 days a week now. I need to reexamine what I'm eating and make sure my water intake is sufficient. This freaked me out!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have seen your HDBD pics, and you look freaking amazing!! And you are growing a human!! I found this chart that explains what/where the gained weight is going.  Makes me feel better about it!

photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options
    Between week 13 and 16 I gained 7 lbs. I freaked out!! But it has slowed a lot since then. My eating habits had not changed at that time either. Don't stress! Your body will do what it has to. And I agree, you look great in all your pictures. Oh and I lost 3 lbs just by taking a good poop after my appt. So it is probably that too!

I did just poop about 5 minutes ago, and that felt like 5lbs!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I gained 5 lbs over the last month and I'm certain it's from my splendid diet ::wipes cheeseburger grease off my face:: My OB didn't care about the gain.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    I always take my shoes off for weigh in. :) maybe try that!! Seriously though you look great I wouldn't worry about it now especially if you already think you are eating pretty good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"