January 2013 Moms
Options

Valentine's Day projects

jobiannjobiann member
edited February 2014 in January 2013 Moms
So, what creative valentine's day projects are you and your little ones doing?

We are going super easy (my time is super limited between my full time job and packing and organizing). So I just bought a valentine's day color book and I let DS go to town with some washable crayons. And I did a little coloring too. Then I signed his name and put a year on it. We mailed one to his great grandma and are giving one to my Mom and one to DH's parents. Then I also did one for his keepsakes.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Valentine's Day projects

• Options
    Super easy to you=more than would cross my mind to me.  Sure, I am puking with first trimester and DH is sick, but we a) have no V-day plans at all; b) haven't even played with any supervision-required toys today--I am on the couch trying to not be sick and she's watching DT's Neighborhood; c) have not even sent thank you notes for Christmas gifts, let alone anything spontaneous and fun for a new holiday...  Maybe we'll go to the store and get some heart stickers or something if I can manage to get dressed...or maybe tomorrow...
  • Options

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Super easy to you=more than would cross my mind to me.  Sure, I am puking with first trimester and DH is sick, but we a) have no V-day plans at all; b) haven't even played with any supervision-required toys today--I am on the couch trying to not be sick and she's watching DT's Neighborhood; c) have not even sent thank you notes for Christmas gifts, let alone anything spontaneous and fun for a new holiday...  Maybe we'll go to the store and get some heart stickers or something if I can manage to get dressed...or maybe tomorrow...
    Yuck, hope you feel better soon!

Anniversary

• Options
    DD is just now getting the hang of coloring, so I think we're going to color a piece of paper (maybe I'll draw a heart on it) for DH to hang in his office. I thought about getting some stickers too, but DD likes to eat those still, so I might hold off...

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    jobiann said:
    \

Cool! For when we are done with the crayon must go in my mouth stage!

DS totally tries to eat the crayon if I am not paying attention....so I sit there and color with him so I can stop him before he chomps down.

Anniversary

• Options
    This is what I made for DH for valentine's day last year and I put it into a picture frame for his desk at work.

I hope this works, I've never posted a picture before.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm making edible finger paint and having her go to town on a big piece of white paper. Once dry I'm cutting it into hearts to give to DH, grandmas, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"