Potty Training
Options

Potty training success. YAY WE DID IT!

Also posted this on toddler group, I know this group doesn't get much action:) 
Thought I'd share my story. We are kind of off to a late start. DD was so stubborn and afraid of the potty. I tried numerous times and she just wouldn't do it. Even though she was showing all signs of readiness. She had to go would do the potty dance and just was soooo afraid to "let it go" in the potty. So after days of no success or any progress we would just take a break and try again. This went on for months until I got fed up and desperate, and bought a book/program. Everyone kept telling me I could do it on my own, but apparently they don't know my daughter, she is so stubborn, there's no way I could of done this without guidance. So I got the program and it helped soooo much. Everyone said just take off the diapers, give lots of fluids and she'll be potty trained, it's not that easy. There are alot of different variables, that's why this program was so successful, it helped me through all those scenarios. It's called a "bumps in the road section". So I thought I'd share with anyone else that is having a really though time. Having everyone tell you on here that "you can do it" but you see no progress, can be really discouraging. So I'm not ashamed I couldn't do it on my own, I'm glad I did this. Here's the site https://pottytraining.net/. It looks really "as seen on T.V" which I hated and was weary about, but it turned out to be great and the lady that actually made the program, is a daycare owner who does this for a living. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"