December 2011 Moms
Options

Swim diapers

We are going on a cruise next month and need to know which brand is better for swim diapers- Pampers or Huggies? We have used huggies in the past but we are possibly looking for something a bit thinner. If there is another swim diaper brand out there that I am completely missing, help me out! Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Swim diapers

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    edited February 2014
    We use this reusable swim diaper and love it: https://www.amazon.com/Bummis-Swimmi-Cloth-Diapers-Bubbles/dp/B003WJQ0OQ
    So easy to take off, even when he pooped in it, because it has the velcro tabs. And I love that I only have the cost once. We have a pool and go swimming every day in the summer, so we would be spending a lot of money on disposable swim diapers. 

And oh man, I am jealous of the cruise! Where will you be going? 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    We use iplay reusables and no complaints!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use iplay reusables too and love them. The ones we just got have the awesome side snaps that are good for messes!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Is my kid the only that poops the minute I put a reusable swim diaper on her???? I use the iplay at home and disposable on vacation for my pooper.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I was looking at getting those reusable swim diapers for at home but since we are going on vacation I'm going to stick with disposable just in case he has an accident.

@Ricola- We are headed to the western Caribbean to Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel on the Freedom of the Seas. So very excited!

• Options
    That sounds absolutely amazing. I am jealous! You'll have a blast!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I am so jealous of your vacation!

No input from me on the disposable swim diapers. When we went on our cruise last spring I brought our iPlay reuseables. DS1 was only allowed in the splash pool (the cruise line we were on had a no diapers in the pool rule) and thankfully never pooped in his swim diaper.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I second the Iplay reusables!  Although have used Huggies as well in the past with no issues.  Never used Pampers. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"