Parenting
Options

Reasons I love CG

@cinemagoddess is the best fucking cumberbitch alive!

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Reasons I love CG

• Options
    She's smart, hilars, and she is going to eat my cookies in May.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's even quoted in my siggy!

imageimage

• Options
    MrsButt said:
    ^^ someone didn't want to be on the troll list. That's like the ultimate troll move!
    I'm so incognito.

imageimage

• Options
    plus, she introduced me to the doctor.  

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    CG is the tits.  She is witty, funny, sweet, snarky and strong.  Her love for Benny is endearing. 
  • Options
    She help me with my fuzzy feeling about Benny. She showed me the light. I am her Watson now and forever.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oooh, also more fruit pie for me @justaphase!  

imageimage

• Options
    She posts the best Benny pics!
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Options
    FTWR said:
    >She makes the text box look good.

This made me laugh. She does always get stuck in the text box! I like CG bc nothing gets by her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    She did introduce me to Sherlock and it is excellent.

I will forgive her for the shitshow that was The Ivy Lessons.

Also, we like the same desserts so obviously she's right about the world.

She appears to have significantly above average intelligence.
    Did you picture Benny as Marc?

Yes, it was a shitty series of books made infinitely better by imagining Benny as Marc.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I rally liked those books, tho. 

Even more so when the author came by to say "hey". 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I used to be intimidated by CG, now I want to hide in her bushes.  We share a love of well done steak and ketchup and have a lot of the same food quirks.  We also share a love of Benny, and I honestly never thought I would get there.

• Options
    We share a love for Benny, which is reason enough. Also, I like when she tells idiots they're being idiots.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    You know what I don't like about CG? NOTHING! She's the bee's knees!
  • Options
    More blue cheese steak for me!
  • Options
    Well, Sherlock for one.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Somehow I didn't know she was PacNW. She's in Seattle, isn't she? *shakes fist*
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    HappyMess15HappyMess15 member
    edited February 2014
    She is intimidating.. Not afraid to tell it like it is...the type of person that i'd definitely vibe with IRL
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    May, gurl. May.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
  • Options
    CG is wise and all knowing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    She's also a loyal friend.  She will throw down like the best of them for her friends.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"