March 2014 Moms
Options

The Randomest Thread

Re: The Randomest Thread

• Options
    I am meeting with a head hunter today and none of my business clothes fit. I look like a stuffed sausage in my pencil skirt. Ugh!
  • Options
    June 10. 1 year no period. I'm scared for when I get it

Also we're at my mom's pool and there's dramz going on. Someone broke the grill.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mommykt310 The only thing I can think of is a cooler with ice in it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

Umm. DH was supposed to pick me up from work almost an hour ago. When I call his cell it goes straight to voicemail. I came outside thinking maybe he would be waiting in the parking lot because his phone was dead but he's not here. I'm kind of freaked out and don't know who to call.

Yikes I hope everything is ok
  • Options
    Jamie looks like a white female baby version of hubs. It's all the curiosities he ever had rolled into one.
  • Options
    @bunnyfungo‌
    I'm glad everything is okay with your husband and that you're not still waiting...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Isla looks a lot like Joe, but she's starting to look more like me.

@bunnyfungo‌ I'm glad he picked you up. I'd be mad I was waiting.

imageimage

• Options
    Poor ethans like what is he doing to me in your video's! So cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

T pooped 3 days later. So much poop. The Huggies held up surprisingly well. But it was kind of squash colored?? @babycaps‌ or anyone...is that normal?

My LO quite often has squash coloured poop.
    It's normal.
  • Options
    @bunnyfungo‌ i am so sorry your H is being like this!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @bunnyfungo‌ I am sorry yh is being like that. Good luck

@babycaps‌ that sucks about yh and the self employed thing. My fil went through this before because he was self employed, it's just not fair. Good luck on the condo.
  • Options
    bjd316 said:

Does anyone have a good recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup?

I want to make some in the crock pot that I can freeze and have for lunches.

@bjd316‌ I like this one a lot: https://www.food.com/recipe/the-best-chicken-tortilla-soup-104086
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    @bunnyfungo‌ Sorry he's being a jerk.

@babycaps‌ That's annoying.

imageimage

• Options
    KewiiKewii member
    @Lakecountrygal I'd pour water over DH's head to make him wake up and quit it ;)  Maybe I'm not helpful...

@bunnyfungo Sorry about your (currently) sucky DH.  Hopefully he gets his act together.

@babycaps What are you doing to get LO to sleep on his own? I've been thinking about this.  Layla will only sleep if rocked or nursing and I need it to get easier.  Do you just put him down when he has tired cues?

DH went to Dubai for two days earlier this week.  I survived on my own...though it was only 2 days, so it doesn't really count.  But he did smuggle me back a bottle of vodka for my drinking pleasure! 

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    Well 2 sleepless and stressed out hours later, I'm caught up on here.

@bunnyfungo‌ - I'm sorry YH was such a jerk tonight. I hope you guys get to talk it out.

@babycaps‌ - That is so ridiculous! I'm crossing my fingers for you.
  • Options
    @bunnyfungo I hope you figure out what the hell your H's problem is and he gets his act together soon.
  • Options
    Laura8388 said:

Jolly jumpers. Yay or nay? Good for development? Ryke loves to "stand" and bend his knees so I think he will like bouncing. Bad for babies? What do we think?

We have one that goes in the door way and Colton loves it. I used one with my older boys too. It's good exercise IMO.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Laura8388 said:

Jolly jumpers. Yay or nay? Good for development? Ryke loves to "stand" and bend his knees so I think he will like bouncing. Bad for babies? What do we think?

My mom has one at her house. My nephew is testing out everything for Isla first, and he likes it.

imageimage

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    amdecker1016amdecker1016 member
    edited June 2014
    Just throwing this out there. I found it interesting, and now think i should get my thyroid checked...

• Options

Just throwing this out there. I found it interesting, and now think i should get my thyroid checked...

This happened to one of my best friends and it's no joke. She lost a tremendous amount of weight and sunk into a deep depression. She is now on thyroid medication and is still struggling, her daughter is 2.5yrs old

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

This happened to one of my best friends and it's no joke. She lost a tremendous amount of weight and sunk into a deep depression. She is now on thyroid medication and is still struggling, her daughter is 2.5yrs old
    Yeah we have a lot of thyroid issues that run in my family. Now that i know there is one pertaining to post partum i feel like i need to get checked even more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"