June 2013 Moms
Options

Target store deal question

I received a text from target that they have a deal for buy two boxes of pampers and receivie a $20 gift card. When I went to the store they told me that the deal was only available online. The text clearly said that it was available in store as well as online. Anyone have any experience using this deal in the store this week?
~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
imageimage
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target store deal question

• Options
    lioness13lioness13 member
    edited January 2014
    I talked to CS and showed them the text and they agreed it was online only. I'm piiiiiissed!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    I would definitely complain. They might even give you a gift card or something for your trouble if you do.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on the phone with target corp now.

imageimage
  • Options
    Corporate customer svc basivally said its an online offer too. They can all

imageimage
  • Options
    Yep, I had this happen to me last night! Made a special trip to target, and nothing.

I'm going to go ahead and order online, at least I won't have to lug giant boxes of diapers around.

BTW..this past weekend a pharmacist told DH that you can layer the 5% target pharmacy rewards on top of your red card and cartwheel discount. Blew my mind!! I had the pharmacy program in the past but will def be taking advantage now.
  • Options
    Oh how I wish the nearest Target wasn't 3 hours away! Buying online just isn't the same!
  • Options
    I got this deal at 2 different targets.  One of them had a display with the offer but the other one didn't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"