October 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone else not feeling sick yet?

2»

Re: Anyone else not feeling sick yet?

• Options
    No getting sick yet for me either.  Just crampy on and off as well as some fatigue and constipation.
    Kristen (34) - PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid
    DH (38)
    Married & TTC #1 Since 12/1/07
    Synthroid 75mcg, Metformin XR 500mg
    BFP @ 10dpo 1/25/14
    Beta #1: 5738  Beta #2: 11,995
    7w2d - It's TWINS!
    EDD 10/7/14

• Options
    Other than being tired and the occasional UTE twinges in addition to huffing it while working out, I have no symptoms. I'm curious if having just finished BFing DS a month and a half ago has anything to do with it- my boobs were sore and grew quickly with BFP 1 and BFP 2. I'm anxious for my u/s to see that there is little one in there.
    BFP #1 (m/c at 9 weeks, 11/11) BFP #2 (DS, 12/11/12) BFP #3 (EDD 10/8/14)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today i started to feel sick while we were shopping :-&
  • Options
    I wish!
  • Options
    I'm not feeling sick yet either going into my 6th week . Not sure what I should be feeling it's my first what I do know is I have constipation and a uti. Should I he having morning sickness?
  • Options
    Omg I am experiencing the same thing! I also had 2 MC within last 7 months. I am cramping off and on but I think it is bc of constipation. Also my breast are super sore! Have you been to dr yet??
  • Options
    No sickness just yet and not super tired (yet). Just sore boobs and bloating/cramping. I also got out of the shower the other day and immediately went into a hot flash. I had to open up the window in the bathroom (winter in Maine doesn't usually beg for open windows!). This is my first so I feel like I'm on standby waiting to see what's going to pop up next.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just peeing allot everything else is fine so far!
  • Options
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to knock on wood after this, but I feel pretty great besides period-like cramping. I haven't even started to feel tired yet. My mom only had slight morning sickness and was able to control it by eating a couple crackers before getting out of bed so I'm praying I will be as lucky!
  • Options
    My cramping was due to constipation and a uti I heard it's common today I'm much better as far as cramping . Fried fruit helped so much
  • Options
    I've been feeling nauseous here and there, but no vomiting. I hope that never happens!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This thread is so reassuring - I haven't had any morning sickness yet, but cramps, sore boobs, gas/constipation, and fatigue comes and goes. It's helpful to see I'm experiencing what others are experiencing! (It's my first pregnancy, so I have no idea what to expect and I'm thrilled/scared, haha!)
  • Options
    Not feeling any sickness yet, but I'm only 3 weeks or so. With DD, nausea came on around 5 weeks and never let up until 14w or so. Never actually vomited, though, just had strong aversions and nausea.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Options
    No morning sickness for me yet at 5 weeks (and I'm hoping I'm one of they lucky ones that doesn't get it :) ) I just have sore, fuller boobs, I'm really tired and get extremely hungry. Bloating once in a while and smells seem stronger. :) I actually enjoy the symptoms though because they're like a reassurance that I do have a little one in there!
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had some morning sickness with my first from weeks 6-8, but overall it wasn't that bad. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever right now which is similar to my first. I mainly had exhaustion in the first trimester which I am not looking forward to.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Options
    TeeJayyyTeeJayyy member
    edited February 2014
    Me! My mom never had morning sickness with my brother or me... maybe I'll be so lucky as well? I've gagged at smells once or twice, am EXHAUSTED, and my boobs are super sore 24/7, am constipated and peeing constantly, but so far no nausea! Haha.
    -Tee
    TTC since June 2009. Diagnosed with PCOS 2010. Many, many rounds of Clomid.
    FINALLY: BFP #1 in January 2014 after IUI #2!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Just some light cramping/twinges and tiredness for me.  I was feeling some slight upset stomach but find that if I just snack on some food it goes away.  I keep some stashes of crackers and applesauce at work.  Hopefully that will still work as the weeks go by, just at week 5 now.

Luckily the weather has been pretty bad this winter and I am blaming my exhaustion on that while I am not telling people.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers>

• Options
    pushgal84pushgal84 member
    edited February 2014
    yella726 said:
    No sickness just yet and not super tired (yet). Just sore boobs and bloating/cramping. I also got out of the shower the other day and immediately went into a hot flash. I had to open up the window in the bathroom (winter in Maine doesn't usually beg for open windows!). This is my first so I feel like I'm on standby waiting to see what's going to pop up next.

In a previous pregnancy, the ONLY time I would get naseous was in the shower. So much so, that I would need breaks in between shampooing and conditioning to go lie on the bed. It was awful. Be glad it's only after you get out :)

edited for spelling

• Options
    Oh wow we share some of the same symptoms!  My first pregnancy I had horrible morning sickness.  With this pregnancy I haven't had any morning sickness but pretty bad cramps similar to menstrual cramps.  This is something I definitely plan on bringing up to my OB. 
  • Options
    Only symptoms here are tiredness, sore boobs, and being a little extra hungry. I'm enjoying it while I can, though, because as soon as I hit six weeks with #1, I had some severe food aversions. I was never sick, but the thought of food made me gag.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 5/4/11 -- DD born 34w5d 12/4/11
    BFP #2 2/4/14 -- EDD 10/13/14
  • Options
    JessAnnJJessAnnJ member
    edited February 2014
    mel689 said:

My morning sickness didn't kick in until 6 weeks with my first two. 

This was me in my first pregnancy. I remember going to my first appointment and saying I just felt a little nauseous, and then bam it hit like a ton of bricks. I could barely function and ended up taking Zofran around 10 weeks when I couldn't take it anymore. Even then I still felt pretty terrible until about 15 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    One of my college professors said that sperm contains enough nutrition for the new baby to last for 6ish weeks. It's at that point when baby starts getting nutrition from mama instead and that's what leads to morning sickness, starting around 6 weeks! Your body has to adjust to caring for two and is in shock about having to share all of your nutrients.

I could never find this in our book, but I'm assuming it's true since that's about when everyone starts to get sick, and once I started eating better with baby #1 and making sure to take extra vitamins to supplement my diet I almost completely stopped getting sick!

I also found out that mint was my MS trigger and had to buy berry flavored kid toothpaste and stay away from gum and didn't get sick very much after that discovery. (The thought of mint STILL makes me feel a little queasy though, even 2 years after she was born!)
    Me: 25 DH: 29
    Married: September 2011
    BFP #1: 6/6/11. EDD: 2/12/12. Baby girl born 2/12/12 [9lb 2.5oz, 21.5"]
    Began TTC 12/2012
    BFP #2: 2/3/14. EDD: 10/14/14. Baby girl born 10/19/14 [8lb 4oz, 19"]
    BFP #3: 1/10. EDD: 9/11/16. MC 1/17/16. (7w)
    BFP #4: 4/1/16. EDD: 11/27/16.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    A lot of people, myself included, have been talking about the fatigue starting to set in. One thing that has been awesome is having a little OJ in the afternoon. I keep some in my classroom for that 2pm slump and it really does perk me up! :) 

Thanks for the tip!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    With my son, sickness started at 7 weeks, and never got too sick, I mostly had bad motion sickness when I was in the car or on a plane.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    audee309audee309 member
    edited February 2014
    I haven't felt nauseous yet...this is my first pregnancy (6 weeks). Sore boobs, cramps, and peeing a lot though!

• Options
    ablairsimmonsablairsimmons member
    edited February 2014
    No morning sickness yet, I don't think. However the flu is proving to be just as bad. Either way, I'm hunched over a toilet.
  • Options
    Twilightgrove I too had MS with my first pregnancy then mc now with this pregnancy I too only have cramps that come and go, fatigue and constipation no ms.  I feel netter that someone is having the same experience.  Part of me wishes I had ms just to make sure that this is real. 

My FurBaby Dexter 4/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since 07/12
    MC - 03/13
    BFP - 2/9/14 EDD 10/17/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"