October 2014 Moms

Anyone else not feeling sick yet?

During my last two MCs I was sick from the very start, downright ill all the time.  This time I’m not feeling a thing other than cramps that come and go (those get painful from time to time) extreme fatigue and [TMI Warning!] constipation.

Is anyone else not getting nausea or MS yet?  

Pregnancy Ticker 

Re: Anyone else not feeling sick yet?

• I am just exhausted and crampy, so far.  My first pregnancy I never got sick.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • No, I'm not sick yet.  The incidence of Morning Sickness increases until week 8-9ish, so it's probably coming.

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Loading the player...
  • My morning sickness didn't kick in until 6 weeks with my first two. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • I haven't had any m/s yet. My stomach has felt a little off the last few days but I'm starting to think that's because I've been craving fruit and eating too much of it. I'm mainly just tired, sore, and bloated. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not sick either. Just really tired and having lots of cramps and back aches.
  • MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    edited January 2014
    I've had cramps, spotting, frequent peeing, gas, belching, sore boobs, insomnia, fatigue, an aversion to coffee, and intense cheese cravings, but no vomiting yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning sickness started at 5 weeks with my daughter. I'm not sick yet but expecting it very soon.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't felt sick at all. In fact, right now I'm eating shredded beef flautas with refried beans and rice! I never got sick with my last pregnancy either, which ended in MC at 14 wks.

I do, however, have cramping 24-7, which worries me, even though I know it can be normal. It doesn't feel normal.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    My BLOG: www.ivfbabyquest.wordpress.com -Update - old blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
    Me: 42, Hubby: 35, TTC since Jan 2010. Dx: DOR due to advanced maternal age. Also: Hypothyroidism (100mcg Levothyroxin). Positive for MTHFR (hetero-C677T), Factor V Leiden, and Fragile X (on DH side). Taking pre-natal vitamins
    First natural PG 9/27/11; mc: 1/20/12

First RE visit: 8/8/12, Saline Sonogram: 8/28/12, IVF injection class: 10/11/12, add FaBB Tab for FVL, +Vitamin D.
    IVF #1: 10/17/12 Baseline: FSH- 9.4, E2- 24, LH- 3.7, Prog- 0.3 The u/s showed 6 follicles in my right  & 9 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 10/21/12: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning.
    ER 10/28/12: 13 Retreived. 7 Mature. 6 Fertilized. 5 Made it to PGS. ET 11/2/12: CANCELED. All 5 came back from PGS as having "severe abnormalities."
    IVF #2: 1/7/13 Baseline: FSH- 8.8, 4 follicles in my right & 6 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 1/11/13: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning. hCG Trigger 1/16/13

ER 1/18/13: 9 Retrieved. 5 Mature. 5 Fertilized. 2 Made it to PGS. ET 1/23/13: CANCELED. All embryos (he even sent the ones not growing) came back from PGS as having "multiple severe abnormalities."
    IVF #3:
    NEW RE! 3/1/13 Baseline: FSH- 9.6, E2- 61, Prog- 0.94, 3 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle& 150 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/7/13: Add Ganirelix SQ in AM. hCG Trigger 3/9/13 SQ.
    ER 3/11/13: 6R, 2M, 2F. Day 3: one 8 cell, grade 0.  Five day ET 3/16/13: one early blast, grade Fair. 3/24/13 AF came a day before beta. BFN

IVF #4: 
    (Added acupuncture to this cycle.) 3/25/13 WTF & Baseline: FSH-11.8, E2- 56, Prog- 0.84 3/26/13 Start stims. 3/30/13 u/s: 5 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 225 Bravelle& 225 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/31/13 Add Ganirelix SQ in AM.hCG Trigger 4/3/13 SQ.
    ER 4/5/13: 5R, 3M, 3F naturally. Day 3: two 8 cell, grade 0, one 8 cell, grade 2 (Scale 0-best to 3-worst). Five day ET 4/10/13: two blastocysts (the 3rd stopped growing.) Beta 4/18/13: 2.5 BFFN. RE recommends we stop trying and focus on living childless, due to the extremely poor quality of my eggs.
    ***Decided to stop trying and live CFNBC. I couldn't adjust. So, six months later...

IVF #5: Changed RE. Going to one of the big name clinics now. OWDU: 10/29/13. Update: HORRIBLE experience. Disgusted and distraught at their complete unprofessionalism and how much money and precious time they cost us. Sickening. Have now changed RE again. New Patient appt. 1/30/14.
    BFP! Out of nowhere, I got KU the old fashioned way! POAS 1/26/14 - Positive! FDLM 12/30/13. Beta #1 16dpo= 373. Beta #2 18dpo= 801. EDD 10/6/14
    2/4/14 1st U/S revealed a 5wk2day sac but no fetal pole. Started 200mgs of progesterone suppositories daily
    2/11/14 2nd U/S revealed a perfect 6wk1day "diamond ring" embryo with a beating heart! 138bpm! Add 1mg folic acid and 40mg Lovenox
    2/25/14 3rd U/S: perfect 8w1d embryo, 178bpm. 3/6 start spotting. 3/11 10w1d U/S shows no heartbeat. Scheduling D&C. The Stork has forsaken me again.
    IVF #5.2: New in-state RE. Supplement priming for 1.5 cycles prior to start of cycle, including DHEA 50mg (stopped 5/15), CoQ10 200mg 2x/day, L-Arginine- 1000mg 2x/day (stopped 6/5 due to cold sore!), myo-inositol- 2g 2x/day, melatonin- 3mg, and Neevo (prenatal for MTHFR).
    5/16/14 Day 2 bw cycle prior: FSH- 12.22, E2- 38.37, Prog- 1.35, LH- 9.46. 6/2/14 Day 19 bw: Prog- 23
    6/12/14 Baseline: E2- 122.7, Prog- 0.4. 5 follicles in left, 4 follicles in right. Start stims: 375IU Follistim & 150IU Menopur. 6/19 Increase Follistim to 425IU, Menopur still 150IU. 6/18 add Ganirelix. 6/23 Ovidrel trigger SQ. 6/25 ER: 8R, 8M, 5F naturally. Start Medrol & Doxy. 6/26 Start Endometrin. 7/2 Start Lovenox.
    7/8/14 Beta= 137.4 BFP!!! (My first from IVF!) E2- 1109, Prog- >60. Stop CoQ10, myo-inositol, and melatonin. 7/9 2nd Beta= 281.4. TSH- 2.70. Increasing Synthroid to 100mcg daily. 7/24 6w3d u/s measured 6w3d, hb: 121bmp! 8/5 8w1d u/s measured 8w3d, hb: 164bpm! Graduated from RE to OB. Now I just need to find an OB!
    EDD 3/18/15!

• Christine9866Christine9866 member
    edited January 2014

I have been having really bad headaches. I threw up the other morning, but I am attributing that to the massive head ache I woke up with. I have also been tired, frequent bathroom trips, sore breasts, difficulty sleeping due to having to go to the bathroom more often, not being able to fall back asleep, crampy,  I feel my appetite has been different...not really hungry, and  I am also  bloated!

I was telling the hubby yesterday that I was feeling good, but I was also nervous because as much as I don't want to have bad headaches or MS, it was kind of reassuring to have pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else feel this way??

BabyFetus Ticker
  • amandacaffreyamandacaffrey member
    edited January 2014
    Sore boobs, very tired and incredible headaches earlier this week (but not yest or today thank goodness!)... no MS yet... and its making me nervous BC this is my first pregnancy.. but I do have a super human sense of smell

Lil Pumpkin Caffrey ~ 10/3/14

• I have my had any MS yet either! Although it's still pretty early. Other symptoms include sore breasts on occasion, and peeing more frequently.
  • I have been having really bad headaches. I threw up the other morning, but I am attributing that to the massive head ache I woke up with. I have also been tired, frequent bathroom trips, sore breasts, difficulty sleeping due to having to go to the bathroom more often, not being able to fall back asleep, crampy,  I feel my appetite has been different...not really hungry, and  I am also  bloated!

I was telling the hubby yesterday that I was feeling good, but I was also nervous because as much as I don't want to have bad headaches or MS, it was kind of reassuring to have pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else feel this way??

• I am right there with you! Is it bad that I am here wishing for MS? And my boobs are hurting less... I wish the would hurt again lol!

• i'm hoping this pregnancy is like my first and i don't have any MS.  in fact, i'm prone to headaches ranging from sinus, weather/barometric pressure, fatigue, etc... on up to hormonal migraines w/ vomiting and they ALL went away for 9 glorious months last time.  crossing my fingers i'm MS and headache free again!  no sore boobs yet.  i remember how firm and sore they got last time.  they looked great though, lol.
  • LaDyBostonRNLaDyBostonRN member
    edited January 2014

I got nothing girlfriend. Occasional cramping, tired (could be my normal exhaustion) and that's about it!!

ETA: Those weird "twinges" anyone have those too?

image image image

• I'm exhausted after teaching all day (not totally unexpected by Friday, but feeling that way early on in the week now) and am falling asleep by 9 or 9:30 at night. I feel like an old lady with the fatigue.

I too am still cramping but now it is just sometimes. Yesterday I cramped once and so far today not at all. Wednesday was miserable and I had dull achy cramps most of the day. 

• No m/s here either!  Never had it with my son either.  Like others have mentioned, sore boobs and occasional cramping are in full force.  

PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Just cramping as if im having my period but hurts 5x, sore boobs 24/7, and feeling tired.
  • Really exhausted all the time, esp at 2pm everyday. When I go to bed at night I'm really tired, but can't fall asleep/seem to get comfortable. Other than that, boobs are sensitive, but not sore, super bloated, hot flashes, get winded easily, increased urination, mild cramping, emotional and hungry. Weird thing is I can't eat as much at one sitting, but am hungry soon after. No MS, but it's still early.

• No MS here yet, with DD I got it around 6 weeks.

• No ms. Constipation, lots of peeing, some dizziness, and extreme exhaustion. The other day I was literally stumbling through the house when I got home from work (also a teacher!) makes me question whether I'm really pregnant or not.. I'm kinda kidding. I just think it hasn't really set in yet.
  • I wouldn't say I'm feeling sick; more so experiencing some symptoms. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm probably really naive, but the tip of my tongue has gone numb when I had lunch the last couple days. Anyone else going through this?
  • Nicb13 said:
    I wasn't sick at all with my first pregnancy. Didn't even throw up once. Same this time around...so far.
    Same here. 

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Just really tired.
  • Hi! 5 Weeks today! I feel great so far. Just a little fatigued for now, I was terribly sick with my other two from the start so I'm sure it will hit in a few weeks. I wish all you ladies a happy healthy pregnancy.

• Crampy but that's getting better, insomnia, sore boobs, bloated, thirsty, hungry mire often, peeing more....no nausea....yet.
    Started TTC August 2012. BFP 10/17/12...natural MC on 10/23/12, Missing our little bean every day!  11/13-started seeking help at fertility clinic. Me: 29 (ovulation/menstrual irregularities, HSG clear), DH: 31 (1% morphology, rest is normal) 
     SHOCKING BFP during cycle prior to IUI #1 on 1-26-14. Beta 1: 39.1, Beta 2: 100, Beta 3: 234.5!!! keep growing little one! EDD 10/7/14BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I've been starting to get nauseous just at night. Last night I actually threw up, tonight I'm feeling queasy but I don't think it will go so far as to vomit this time. Did anyone else experience this with any other pregnancies..nausea just during the late evenings? Typically starts for me around 8pm. During the day I am totally fine, even waking up at 6am.

• I'm still early in all this this, but just today I started to feel bloated, gassy, and constipated. Oh, and little twinges and cramps every now and then.  That's about it though.
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• I'm not sick...but the cramps and constipation are aweful!
  • Not sick, but exahausted and crampy !! :-)
  • A lot of people, myself included, have been talking about the fatigue starting to set in. One thing that has been awesome is having a little OJ in the afternoon. I keep some in my classroom for that 2pm slump and it really does perk me up! :) 

• I get tired more easily. Just went grocery shopping and I'm ready for a nap! My boobs are killing me tho! Especially at night. It would wake me up if I would turn on my side because of the pain. I started wearing sorts bras to bed and it helps a little, still a little uncomfortable to lay on my side tho. I did have slight cramping and just a weird feeling in my stomach but that has seemed to go away.
  • Am I the only one whose boobs feel fine? I too have fatigue & just woke up from glorious nap! ;)
  • My boobs feel just fine. No m/s yet for me but I did not get it until 6 weeks with DD. Hoping not to get it this time around it is terrible. 
     image image
  • I started out with crazy sore boobs, but they are down to every other day or so. I have had pretty constant, low level cramps though, both from stretching and from gas. (OMG am I gassy now!) I have fatigue...I think, but the past few months I've always been exhausted in the evenings, so I can't really tell if I am extra tired.  So far the nausea has only been very occasional, very sudden bouts of dry heaving. Nothing constant, or actual throwing up.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Only exahausted and crampy :-)
  • My m/s started today at 4w2d, a week earlier than with my daughter. Ugh, I was hoping to avoid that for awhile. It got better after I ate though and only lasted a couple hours. I've had lots of cramping and fatigue but my boobs aren't sore at all, which is weird since they were with my daughter. I guess each pregnancy is different though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jljeanblancjljeanblanc member
    edited February 2014
    Thought I was starting to get ms a few days ago, but nothing since. Breasts a bit sore, cramping (still scary even tho I know it's normal) and lots of trips to the bathroom! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 [url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19a79b.aspx[/img][/url]} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"