September 2012 Moms
Options

FFCF

Re: FFCF

• Options
    Yeah, number 3 is my last baby. I have two boys. That means, if my last is a boy, I'll never experience how it is to raise a girl. Is that the end if the world? No. But I'd like it.

So now, I gonna do Shettles. May work or not, but I will try. And I have no qualms about it. I'll love a little boy just as much if that's what it ends up to be once it happens.
    But I would also mourn the daughter I didn't get to raise.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't get to play yesterday, but I rolled my eyes a lot when I skimmed through it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I judge people (especially parents) constantly. I think anyone who says they don't is fullofshit. 
    I do too. I wouldn't say anything to them unless it is an in the moment safety concern. But I am definitely silently judging most people when out in public.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

our house finally passed inspection.  It's taking all of my self control not to email a realtor and start looking at new houses here. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER based on the last attempt.

There no harm in loooooking ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    our house finally passed inspection.  It's taking all of my self control not to email a realtor and start looking at new houses here. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER based on the last attempt.
    I keep telling you to move farther south!  I'll sell you my house! ;-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I, too, get irrationally irritated about people making comments on a second (or third) child's sex. My MIL is one of these. Several of our friends have either had their second child or are pregnant again. Every time when the sex is revealed and it is the opposite she says "Oh good, now they have a girl and a boy and their family is complete!" Well... first-- their family is complete when they feel that it is, whether it involves one or four or twelve children...and second- why does having one of each make things "complete"?! It drives me crazy!

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Options

My OB wants me to come in today for IV fluids but I don't want to accept defeat. I managed without in my previous 2 pregnancies.

This is not defeat. It might make you feel better. I'd go.

• Options
    dimples12 said:
    After DS1 was weaned my perky B cups seemed a slightly different,less dense maybe. But this time after nursing Will for the year, they are forever changed. I don't like them, I am self conscious about them. But I am ZOMG worried about what a 3rd hypothetical pregnancy/nursing baby would do when that eventually happens. I am seriously going to consider a lift or augmentation of some sort, which is something I never would have thought about before. ETA-grammar because my coffee hasn't kicked in

I hear you. DH knows a boob job is in my future. I'd rather do that and postpone kitchen remodel 5 years :)
    I want mine lifted, but I'm afraid of the recovery.

• Options
    I am also most certainly getting a lift (if not more) when I'm done having kids. I need to have genetic testing done for the BRC gene anyway due to family history. So if I am a carrier, I will just have a double mastectomy and implants. 

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Options
    What's an appropriate time for me to call a student back?  I start at 730...what time can I finally call this chick back who called me 4 times between 7 and 10 last night.  Also, I leave at 330.  My VM clearly states my hours.  Why are you calling me over and over?!
    I would have called her as soon as I arrived.

• Options
    melody921 said:
    dimples12 said:
    After DS1 was weaned my perky B cups seemed a slightly different,less dense maybe. But this time after nursing Will for the year, they are forever changed. I don't like them, I am self conscious about them. But I am ZOMG worried about what a 3rd hypothetical pregnancy/nursing baby would do when that eventually happens. I am seriously going to consider a lift or augmentation of some sort, which is something I never would have thought about before. ETA-grammar because my coffee hasn't kicked in

I hear you. DH knows a boob job is in my future. I'd rather do that and postpone kitchen remodel 5 years :)
    I didn't get mine lifted, but I did get em done. The first two weeks sucked so bad--soo bad-- but after that it was like YESSUH! 
  • Options
    jessk86 said:
    melody921 said:
    dimples12 said:

I didn't get mine lifted, but I did get em done. The first two weeks sucked so bad--soo bad-- but after that it was like YESSUH! 
    Two weeks is a long time! How would I even be out of work that long, let alone recovering with a family?

• Options
    I definitely judge people, but more on stuff like its 10 degrees, why is your child playing outside in a spring jacket or unsupervised in the front yard when we live on a busy street, with a giant body of water on the other side and a bike path that has tons of foot traffic when she is 4??!!! I'm looking at you with my side eyes neighbor lady!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I don't care what my boobs look like. They've never been spectacular so I will just continue to wear extremely padded, push-up like crazy bras.

I don't care who judges who or who judges me...on this board. In real life, I'm a big Sally.

ETA: Okay, I guess I do care a *little* about my boobs. Like if someone else insisted on paying for a procedure, I wouldn't turn em away. ;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I lost my application to get approved as an insurance agent.  I am bummed because I REALLY want to get it done and sent it, but I feel like it would be really bad to email the guy and be like, hey I totally lost the forms you gave me a week ago.....  I suck at life right now.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options

I lost my application to get approved as an insurance agent.  I am bummed because I REALLY want to get it done and sent it, but I feel like it would be really bad to email the guy and be like, hey I totally lost the forms you gave me a week ago.....  I suck at life right now.

Eh, give it a few days. It'll probably show up!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    DD eats pretty much the same carb breakfast every day -- a pancake, waffle or French toast. I feel like this is boring and not the healthiest, but she has to have food she can feed herself for school, and she's not up to the yogurt challenge yet.

• Options
    My friend's dad is "the" plastic surgeon to go to locally.  I follow his page on Facebook.  I got way too excited when I saw that he's now doing the laser (lunch-time lipo), and I read all about the process.  I really don't need lipo, but it seemed awesome.

I am for sure getting my boobs done after this baby.  I just want a lift, and if they don't go back down to Bs, a reduction.  I like my boobs on the small side.

• Options
    I don't think I judge too much on the food issues. I think there was a week in my early childhood when I only ate mustard, I survived. 
    I do judge on plenty of other things but keep those to myself (& DH & my BFF). 

DS peed on my fat jeans so they're in the laundry. I put on a non-fat pair to drop him off this morning and Holy F'ing Muffin Top. 
    (Formerly MamaBearKendy)
  • Options
    BPer said:
    I was really pissed at H last night.  We DTD for the first time in like 2 weeks, and afterwards, he made a comment that to me, sounded like "I felt like I was having sex in sandpaper".

I was all butthurt about my sandpaper vagina.

He finally asked what was wrong, and I told him.

Apparently he said "I felt like I was having sex ON sandpaper".  There were cheerios in our bed from DD, and a couple were crushed under the weight of his knee.  

Oops.  No sandpaper vag over here.
    This made me LOL.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    melody921 said:
    jessk86 said:
    melody921 said:
    dimples12 said:

Two weeks is a long time! How would I even be out of work that long, let alone recovering with a family?
    Well I was only a bartender at the time, so I don't know how a 'real job' would fare, but I took off for 4 days. It wasn't unbearable, but definitely not doable without some type of pain meds (I only used the heavy stuff for like the first 3 days, then tylenol was enough, but without it it was rough). The first couple days it was more the swelling than anything. Once that goes down it gets a lot easier-- I also got mine put under the muscle, which has a little longer recovery time. 
  • Options
    OceanLover26OceanLover26 member
    edited January 2014
    My big pet peeve is when people are all like "OMG you aren't having ANOTHER baby are you??hahahahahaha I had to ask! ahahahahhah"  <-----annoyingasfuck.  Looking at you stupidbitch on DH's FB.

My confession...I got my belly button re-pierced last Saturday.  It hurts like hell right now but it's cute. I don't plan on showing it off, it's kind of just for me because I enjoyed having the last one.  My stomach is almost back to normal so I just though it would make me feel good to have.

I've been doing REALLY good about eating but I swear, with the mood I'm in, I have though more than once about going to eat the Valentine's Day candy I got for the kids teachers and just replacing it tonight when I go to the store.

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    MRoxy0628 said:
    Lame confession:

Yesterday someone walked in on me while I was pumping.  I have a private, locked office that no one should have a reason to enter.  I yelled "DON'T COME IN" so loud the lady probably crapped herself.  I feel badly that I probably scared her, but seriously! 

You shouldn't feel badly at all! The bigger question is, why does someone else have the key to your office and think they can unlock it? That's ridiculous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am definitely getting my breasts lifted. Not sure if I'll just do the lift or a lift and implants.  I'm excited, though! It's my gift to myself on my 29th birthday. 
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    After I wean Colby I intend on looking into diet pills or some other crash diet to lose some weight. I've never done anything like that though so i don't know if I will follow thru on it or not though.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    MomtobeNJ said:
    MRoxy0628 said:
    Lame confession:

Yesterday someone walked in on me while I was pumping.  I have a private, locked office that no one should have a reason to enter.  I yelled "DON'T COME IN" so loud the lady probably crapped herself.  I feel badly that I probably scared her, but seriously! 

You shouldn't feel badly at all! The bigger question is, why does someone else have the key to your office and think they can unlock it? That's ridiculous.
    I work in a school and my office is one that can be unlocked by a master key.  I think she confused it with another office, but I have like 8 signs on my door, including one that says my name and title as well as a sign that requests people knock if the door is shut.  I don't think even if I had my Do Not Disturb sign that she would have noticed it. 

It reminded me of the episode of Sex and the City where Aidan goes to help Miranda off the floor and she's naked.  I wasn't naked, but definitely in a less than desirable state. 
  • Options
    After I wean Colby I intend on looking into diet pills or some other crash diet to lose some weight. I've never done anything like that though so i don't know if I will follow thru on it or not though.
    Why don't you try a medically supervised plan instead of a crash diet or those diet pills.  I had a lot of success with Phentermine under the direction of my doctor, but I wouldn't take something else with similar ingredients on my own.  Just my two sense, but please be smart about it.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    I broke down yesterday and asked our cleaning lady to come back.  It's been almost a year since I last used her, because I was SAH.

Since I started working, our house is trashed most of the time, or I spend my entire weekend trying to clean, with a toddler destroying the place right behind me.  She's also terrified of the vacuum, and screams if it is out of the closet, so it's really hard to get anything done with H working.

I feel a little like a failure, but relieved at the same time knowing that I'll come home to a sparkling clean house tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"