September 2012 Moms

FFCF

Ha! I am up early! Get at it.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFCF

• My confession:
    I suck at dealing with leftovers and it drives me insane. Every single time I have some, they go into a Tupperware container and into the fridge. And 9 out of 10 times, they won't get eaten and I'll have to throw them out a week later. It's a waste, it's annoying and I hate it.
    And it still happens.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahh. If I had woken up on time, I'd have been here. Oh well.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Ahh. If I had woken up on time, I'd have been here. Oh well.

Sorry Kellers. But I had to get it out before the two rugrats get busy and then it never happens. :-)
  • amandad715amandad715 member
    edited January 2014
    After DS1 was weaned my perky B cups seemed a slightly different,less dense maybe. But this time after nursing Will for the year, they are forever changed. I don't like them, I am self conscious about them. But I am ZOMG worried about what a 3rd hypothetical pregnancy/nursing baby would do when that eventually happens. I am seriously going to consider a lift or augmentation of some sort, which is something I never would have thought about before.
    ETA-grammar because my coffee hasn't kicked in
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• After DS1 was weaned my perky B cups seemed a slightly different,less dense maybe. But this time after nursing Will for the year, they are forever changed. I don't like them, I am self conscious about them. But I am ZOMG worried about what a 3rd hypothetical pregnancy/nursing baby would do when that eventually happens. I am seriously going to consider a lift or augmentation of some sort, which is something I never would have thought about before.
    ETA-grammar because my coffee hasn't kicked in

My boobs are shot to hell, especially after I had to have surgery on one side to remove some stuff - half the tit is gone. I so plan to have some type of work done after no 3.
  • I think I have to break out jeans one size larger today. But I pretty much went to bed after I put W down, so I feel great despite eating like a cow for the last month and watching my jeans get tighter :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I'm pulling a sweat shirt from the hamper to wear today. It is freaking freezing at our old and new work buildings.

Why not wear a clean one? Oh, because my psycho dog was locked in my room for the drywall guys and he pissed on my entire bottom row of hanging sweatshirts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • @nita2603 I'm getting there with you on the not tiptoeing. I'm just too tired to play that game. Also, I respect if someone really doesn't want to say - mentions it and moves on with their mopey day. But the game of baiting me with a sobby clue then being so up in my face all day about their mysterious situation? Get the fuck away from me. If you want to tell me, then fucking tell me, otherwise move out of my face.

Eta spelling

Abso-fucking-lutely.
  • Bighair12 said:

On Nita's note, when I ask a random stranger like the grocery check out clerk "How is your day?" when I am checking out I expect a fine and that is it.  I don't want to hear that your day is terrible, your kids are a nightmare, and you hate your job.  I was just trying to be friendly.

Haha. Yeah. I have a hard time to just ask. We don't ask routinely 'how are you' in Germany as a greeting, unless we actually wanna know.
    Well, and most of the time....I don't.
  • My OB wants me to come in today for IV fluids but I don't want to accept defeat. I managed without in my previous 2 pregnancies.

Think how good you will feel after!  One bag of fluid will make all the difference.
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Nita2603 said:

My OB wants me to come in today for IV fluids but I don't want to accept defeat. I managed without in my previous 2 pregnancies.

Get your ass to the doctor.

I will...after work.
    ;)

I've been working through this for a month, I'm not going to skip a day now.

As long as you go.
  • I've made up a fun game of deciphering if a lovetit is from @watercolor5 or @meatballesq. I'm not very good at my own game.

In just a few days, I went from thinking Eddie's never-cut hair is adorable to thinking it looks stringy and odd. I want to cut it like yesterday, but DH is still oddly attached and it's going to be a few weeks before I have his blessing.

I love being pregnant this time. I was so miserably sick with Ed for most of the PG that I judged anyone who said that. But now I get it.

I feel the same way about Connor's hair. I know he probably needs a haircut, but I also know once it's cut he'll look much more like a little boy and less like my walking baby :(

• I feel like shit today - a can feel a sinus infection coming on and my back is in a ridiculous amount of pain. Sweet. So I plan to do the bare minimum here and bide my time until I can go home.

I get irritated whenever someone else does exactly what I plan on doing today #hypocrite.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • I also hate leftovers. DH freaks if I will just throw it away after supper but I know we won't eat them and then I'll just have to deal with a moldy container in a week.

I yelled at DS this morning. And then I cried. It was dumb to yell at him and I felt terrible after. I am just so over-tired with this week of him waking and screaming for an half an hour or so every night. I'm so done.

• My co-irker burps and does this ridiculous throat clearing thing ALL day long. I want to buy her a box of gas-ex and tell her to stop being so gross.

I miss my old cube in the corner, away from all the people. (Not a confessions, just a complaint. Sorry)

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Nita2603 said:
    I have another one: Often when I read a post title, I want to give an answer without reading the post itself. 'Am I overreacting?!!!?' - yep, probably. In that fashion. Nothing to do with who posts, I am just an asshole.
    I do this ALL THE TIME. Especially when there's no concrete info in the post title - all drama.

My favorite:
    "Anyone else?!?!?!" - Nope. Just you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• What's an appropriate time for me to call a student back?  I start at 730...what time can I finally call this chick back who called me 4 times between 7 and 10 last night.  Also, I leave at 330.  My VM clearly states my hours.  Why are you calling me over and over?!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• eshee8198 said:

I had a dream last night that we had a big S12 get together at a hotel conference center. It was organized by Linzeek. And it turned out one of you was a guy and one of you was a really old lady.

Well, a couple of us actually are kinda, um, old......

hey, I'm one of those people. And I mean like, 80 old.

• linzeek44 said:
    I had a dream last night that we had a big S12 get together at a hotel conference center. It was organized by Linzeek. And it turned out one of you was a guy and one of you was a really old lady.
    I'm totally flattered that your subconscious thinks I'm capable of organizing that kind of awesome.
    Was it at least a resort style hotel?  I could forgive the man and old lady if it meant there was a beach nearby.
  • jessk86 said:
    My FFFC: I really want another girl.  I won't be upset if it's a boy, but I not so secretly really want another girl and get really irritated when people say "Aw, if you have a boy you can just be done!" 
    Uh....I'm done.  I just don't think the "perfect family" is having one of each kind of kid.  It's great if it works out that way, but for me, I'd really like to have 2 girls.
    I did not hide the fact that I wanted this one to be a girl. I, too, wouldn't have been upset if it were a boy--he'd have been loved just the same, but...

I don't like when people answer 'we don't care as long as it's healthy'. Like, if it isn't going to be healthy then you do have a preference? Also, you don't get a boy, a girl, OR a healthy baby. I get *why* people say it, I just don't think everyone is telling the truth. 

Biggest pet peeve.

No shit, shirlock. We all want healthy kids first and foremost. But I'd be slightly happier if my healthy baby has a penis.

We were totally guilty of this while I was pregnant.  I know DH really wanted a boy but he would never say as much.  I would have preferred a boy simply because if Luci is anything like me as a teenager we are fucked!  But I wouldn't trade her for the world.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

•  I think yesterday felt different because it kind of felt like we were stretching for drama or interest, etc.  Maybe it was just me, because I was in a shitty mood yesterday, but things could have been worse and things could have been better.  The only thing that seemed "mommy wars" to me was the cereal thing.  But I always figure to each their own.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"