October 2014 Moms
Options

I'm guessing this means...

...that this isn't viable. :(. Technically I'm 5 weeks today. Been feeling general symptoms and today saw blood during several trips to the bathroom. My Dr office can't start beta testing until tomorrow and I'm certain that I know what this means. DH and I are beside ourselves with sadness.

Happy thoughts to all of you in October '14. I so wanted to be a part of the club.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm guessing this means...

• Options
    I'm sorry. :( Don't give up hope yet, it sounds like you are spotting, which can be normal. I hope the betas look good tomorrow.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm saying prayers that it is just spotting and that the numbers tomorrow look good. I'm sorry you're going through this :::hugs:::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed. Spotting can be totally normal, but of course it is scary. Sending you good vibes for strong increasing betas!!
    Started TTC August 2012. BFP 10/17/12...natural MC on 10/23/12, Missing our little bean every day!  11/13-started seeking help at fertility clinic. Me: 29 (ovulation/menstrual irregularities, HSG clear), DH: 31 (1% morphology, rest is normal) 
     SHOCKING BFP during cycle prior to IUI #1 on 1-26-14. Beta 1: 39.1, Beta 2: 100, Beta 3: 234.5!!! keep growing little one! EDD 10/7/14BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Sorry you're going through this. Have you tried POAS lately? My CP last month @ 5 wks started with lighter, then neg test lines and then spotting. Hope it's just normal spotting and you'll stick around!

• Options
    I spotted around 4 weeks when I was pregnant with DS. My doctor said it was probably implantation bleeding and sometimes it takes awhile to show up. Crossing my fingers for you!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T&P for you! Let us know how the blood work goes..sorry you are going through this!
  • Options
    Ts and Ps! Like others have said, it could be just spotting. FX for good news. 

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Options
    Oh no, I am so sorry you are having to stress. Like the other girls say, wait for the blood tests and I am hoping for good results for you. FX
  • Options
    Sorry so you are going through this!! FX for you!! Xoxo
  • Options
    I'm hoping for the best for you! I've had spotting every day for over a week, and I'm still getting positive HPTs. All my OB had to say was to not have sex until my appointment in three weeks. Unfortunately there's not much the docs can do at this early stage other than wait and see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"