December 2013 Moms
Options

I'm drunk

... off of 2 beers. I'm officially lame. What is everyone else up to tonight?

DS #1 born 12.3.13
BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I'm drunk

• Options
    That will be me if I have alcohol again soon. Pregnancy makes us cheap dates apparently.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I confess I'm drunk too after 2 glasses of wine! Cheers!
  • Options
    I want to see some misspelled confessions up in hurr...

Cashingn2 said:

In case that came out wrong, I want everybody to get drunk and type ridiculous shit that we can interpret in the morning.

Yes. This. I need some MOTN entertainment!
  • Options
    I'm about to have some rum. Just finished pumping. Let the party start!
    Welcome Lily Anna!
    photo 1456712_10152106342897743_1211250038_nTB_zps917a6c9a.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well damn.  Big baller.

I will be drinking an Angry Orchard hard cider or two after DH gets home from work.  
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Not to be a downer with baby talk, but when do you guys pump and dump? After 1 drink? If you feel buzzed? Feel drunk? If you're fall down drunk?

DS #1 born 12.3.13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Not to be a downer with baby talk, but when do you guys pump and dump? After 1 drink? If you feel buzzed? Feel drunk? If you're fall down drunk?
    Only if I exceed 2 drinks in 2 hours (which I haven't at this point).  I drink 1 or two right after I feed her so I'm good for the next couple hours.  
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Options

You only need to pump and dump if you are drinking into a feeding time. So generally if you've had more than 1 drink in two hours and are giving a bottle instead of feeding. Alcohol exits your bm just like it does your blood. I don't know if I explained that very well...
  • Options

Alcohol does not accumulate in breast milk meaning if your blood alcohol level goes down, the alcohol leaves your milk too (so I've read/ been told by my Dr.) it's not necessary to pump and dump.

imageimage

• Options
    I've only pumped & dumped once...I had 4 glasses of wine. I've only done 1 glass of wine or 1 hard cider at a time otherwise.

Speaking of hard cider...I'm reeeeeally regretting not buying the Angry Orchard variety pack at Publix last week when it was on sale. A cinn-ful sounds awesome right about now...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I am sad not to be joining this party. I started back at the gym and have to be there in the morning so no drinking for me tonight. But I'll live through you guys... Drink up!
  • Options
    hjweber said:

Well damn.  Big baller.

I will be drinking an Angry Orchard hard cider or two after DH gets home from work.  

Not too much of a baller. Only 2oz. Because I want it to be out of my system by the time I need to pump again lol :(
    Welcome Lily Anna!
    photo 1456712_10152106342897743_1211250038_nTB_zps917a6c9a.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've only pumped & dumped once...I had 4 glasses of wine. I've only done 1 glass of wine or 1 hard cider at a time otherwise. Speaking of hard cider...I'm reeeeeally regretting not buying the Angry Orchard variety pack at Publix last week when it was on sale. A cinn-ful sounds awesome right about now...
    I'm addicted.  I'll cry when they go away.  Might buy the variety pack tomorrow but I have a 6pk of the cinn-ful apple in the fridge so I'm good.  
    imageimage
  • Options
    I just had a jumbo mango margarita at dinner. It was amazing.

• Options
    I've heard of drunk dialing and drunk texting but not drunk bumping... Haha, fun!!
  • Options
    I had a glass of wine today. I was surprised at how sober I was after not having any for so long.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm enjoying a glass of pinot noir right now :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cracked the 1.5 litre bottle of Henkell. Anyone still up to chat?!

DS #1 born 12.3.13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I drank all of the wine at dinner. Yum.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"