Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Crazy TTC Dreams

I woke up in the middle of the night last night saying; "that was weird!"

I had just dreamt that I was POAS. It was one of the Walmart cheapies, and I had the dropper of pee ready to drip onto the test. Suddenly I somehow lost the test! Dropped it or something, and it was nowhere to be found. And I was standing there with the pee and nothing to do with it!

I saw a paper plate (yah, because that makes sense) and said "oh, those work too." So I took the plate and squirted the pee onto it. Then the whole plate turned pink and I was like "yay! It's positive"...

So what's the weirdest TTC dream you've had?
imageimage

Re: Crazy TTC Dreams

• Options
    Emerald27 said:
    I woke up in the middle of the night last night saying; "that was weird!" I had just dreamt that I was POAS. It was one of the Walmart cheapies, and I had the dropper of pee ready to drip onto the test. Suddenly I somehow lost the test! Dropped it or something, and it was nowhere to be found. And I was standing there with the pee and nothing to do with it! I saw a paper plate (yah, because that makes sense) and said "oh, those work too." So I took the plate and squirted the pee onto it. Then the whole plate turned pink and I was like "yay! It's positive"... So what's the weirdest TTC dream you've had?
    What?  I don't have any paper plates at home - I'll have to go get some - should I order them online or can I use Dollar Store ones?  If it turns pink, does that mean girl?   ;))
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dream all the time about me and my husband talking to our baby in me. Sometimes I dream about cuddling with my baby or breastfeeding my baby. 
  • Options
    I had a weird dream about having the baby, and it had brown eyes (DH and I are both blue eyed) and didn't look like DH. Everyone in the dream started accusing me of cheating and having someone else's baby! (I have never cheated, so no quilty conscience).

If I had to guess, it stems from everyone telling us we will have blonde, blue-eyed, babies.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    Emerald27 said:
    I woke up in the middle of the night last night saying; "that was weird!" I had just dreamt that I was POAS. It was one of the Walmart cheapies, and I had the dropper of pee ready to drip onto the test. Suddenly I somehow lost the test! Dropped it or something, and it was nowhere to be found. And I was standing there with the pee and nothing to do with it! I saw a paper plate (yah, because that makes sense) and said "oh, those work too." So I took the plate and squirted the pee onto it. Then the whole plate turned pink and I was like "yay! It's positive"... So what's the weirdest TTC dream you've had?
    Hahaha too funny!

I had a dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror and I knew I was pregnant and my stomach was so round. But my stomach was really just fat it wasn't like I was "showing" and I was like "nobody is going to even know I'm pregnant, they're just gonna think I gained weigh :(" Then I got AF the next day. Womp womp.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    tairairatTJD12. Lol

My last cycle I had a stretch of TTC dreams one of which included my MIL being really mad at me (can't remember why) as well as a number of odd ones.  I got nothing now though, sorry. :(

imageimage
  • Options
    I had a dream about two months ago that I was a big ol pregnant lady, happily shuffling around and linking elbows with DH. The suddenly my ex (who I'd happily light on fire) shows up, and the dream shifted suddenly to me being terrified that DH would find out the baby is my ex's not his.

I woke up freaked out and wanting to bleach my vag/mind.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've had sooooo many BFP dreams and it's sad cause even in the dream I'm like "ugh this is just a dream".

What I really hate are the dreams where I have a baby and the features are so distinct and H and I are just laying in bed with the baby and it feels so freakishly real then I wake up and there's no baby. Dreams suck sometimes
  • Options
    I can't remember any of my wonky dreams at the moment (there are many), but I wanted to say that this thread is magic. That is all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wasatchbabywasatchbaby member
    edited January 2014
    Last night I dreamed I gave birth (boy if you were wondering) but felt good, went home, then got up the next day and brought the baby to school with me- I had subjects coming in for important data collection! Ha... The funny part is, that probably really WILL happen- another doc student always has his baby with him (his wife is also in school, they switch off with him all day)- he is lucky it works, the little guy is an angel, almost never cries!
    PhD student - Wine Lover - Endurance Athlete - Adventure Seeker - Vizsla Mama - 

Me: 30 DH: 30 --- Married 4 years, 12/31/09 --- Baby due 6/7/15!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"