February 2014 Moms
Options

AW: My 1 CM dance

Had a Dr's appt yesterday and had my first internal for this entire pregnancy (if you don't include the U/S Dildo-Cam).
Head down and I am 1 cm dilated!
So although this means nothing really, and I could stay this way for a long while, I still find reason to make this my own personal dancing GIF party :D
This kid may not have a name yet, but he sure is coming :x

And let me throw in a sexy bunny dance as well
image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
TTC Since September 2011
BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
pregnancy

Re: AW: My 1 CM dance

• Options
    Exciting! I had my first check today and I'm also 1 cm and 60% effaced. Who knows when something will happen but things are happening all the same!
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay for progress! It's such a great feeling to know that stuff is happening down there. I was hoping between last weeks checkup (2cm and 80%) and this one, I would have some massive progress, but we are to a "tight 3". And that bunny may be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That dancing bunny is hilarious!!! Yay for progress! Also Dildo Cam, I got a good laugh out of this post!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm jealous.  I've had 4 checks and no dilation, but I am around 80% effaced.  Maybe this means dilation will go quickly.
    imageimage

• Options
    YAY!!! I would be super excited too.  Can't wait for you to meet your baby!!
    BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ha oh my gosh that sexy bunny. Love love love. I haven't had any cervical checks yet - first one next week and I am hoping for similar news! Just to know that you are progressing must feel great.

image            image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!  Hopefully this means you'll meet LO soon. I was 90% and 1cm as of last Monday.  This week 2 1/2 cm.  Still no baby. 
  • Options
    It is exciting! I am 3cm 80% effaced and baby has moved from -1 to 0 so things are progressing slowly but that's great! And I just LOVE the bunny!!!!
  • Options
    Love the sexy bunny!
    I was 1cm 50% effaced and station -2 yesterday.
    We are moving along ladies!
  • Options
    Laughing way too hard at the U/S dildo cam comment lol! Love it! Always exciting to know we are progressing! I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced for my first exam and I'm sure there will be one to follow on Monday when I go back for my follow-up guess we shall see where I stand at that appointment but, I have a family history of early arrival babies.

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Options
    At my 36w check I was 1cm. Then yesterday at my 37w I was 1 1/2 cm and 70% effaced. And baby is head down! It is nice to know things are progressing, even though I know it really doesn't mean that much. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"