Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

nothing

2»

Re: nothing

• Options

I don't know these ladies IRL but I do think about them and nearly slip when I'm talking and I realize I'm about to reference someone's screen name (that sounds creepier than I intended, but do what you will with that).  They're easier to talk to than most of my friends because I only have one friend who is actively TTC and our methods are very different (i.e. I see an RE, she has sex every day with either her boyfriend or one of her fuck buddies if he's not around).  While her stories are hilarious and she supports me 100%, it's really nice to talk to others who are in similar situations and get some advice.

Anyway, point is, you should contribute to the community if you want support in return.  I've seen your name a handful of times... but that's about it.

Good luck over in first tri.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take one tiny nap, and fun things happen. :(

• Options
    @soccer4us2013 I totally clicked on this post because it looked like a DD! I didn't want to miss out!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @DoubleUp8 - glad I'm not alone in my way of thinking. LOL! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    jefa621 said:
    I love how she totally made an AE to love her own posts.

Damn. That's up there with arguing with your own AE.
  • Options
    jefa621 said:

I love how she totally made an AE to love her own posts.

How embarrassing. Practically same name and everything.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kaimee27kaimee27 member
    edited January 2014
    Cassiek90 said: luvmygirls22 said: post has been deleted Not really, now everyone is just going to want to know what this post is about even more! And you've been quoted already.  This.  I just saw the "nothing" in the title, and the nasty little hormonal part of me thought, ooooo drama! and came in to play.
    EDIT:  I am mean today.

• Options
    post has been deleted
    So is this star trek or star wars?? I kid, I kid. But actually this guy looks like one of those Twilight guys.
    Hahaha...Data-the sexiest vampire bot ever.

• Options
    I think this is my first real introduction to the rest if the TTGP Avengers. Do I get a badge? A badge made out of arousing stares in gif form maybe?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"