SecretAgentKate — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

SecretAgentKate

Have you see the Lying Game? It's kind of like PLL. Slightly trashier, and the second season has been better than the first so far, but I thought I might pass along the rec.
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: SecretAgentKate

• I've read the PLL series (I read the first, then kept going, and here I am 13 stinkin' books in, so I've gone too far to turn around now), but I haven't read or watched the Lying Game- by the same author. I haven't watched either show actually, probably because I feel like I get plenty of PLL from the dozen+ books!

• Netflix. I haven't checked Hulu, I tend to go to Netflux first to not deal with commercials. Lol, how funny I didn't know they were the same author but it definitely has the same feel.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • TJ was here!

Also, I totally watched lying game during mat leave. It rocked in a trashy way. Is it back on?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Seasons one and two are on Netflix. I haven't looked any farther than that, though I just finished season two's finale so I may have to search around.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I think you an watch ABC family shows right on the ABC family website the day after they air. I used to do that a while back, anyway. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards