July 2014 Moms
Options

I officially could not give a F*ck :)

2»

Re: I officially could not give a F*ck :)

• Options
    For your co-worker...

BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pfeilele said:
    Ugh. Now I want a brown sugar pop tart and a plate of bacon.
    I used to make my sister a brown sugar pop tart every morning I was in 8th grade and she was a senior when she drove me to school (I had a class at the high school). Mmm...now I want one. 

image image
  • Options
    What???  No.  You do not touch or comment on my food.  I am growing a baby gosh darn it.

imageIAmPregnant TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Must....find....bacon....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    This did not provide the drama I anticipated from the title. However, I would have told that coworker "not to worry, there are plenty of his family members still alive that you have not eaten yet".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

*slow clap*   =D>

I aboslutely haven't cared for about 8 years. I must have a "What the crap?!" look on my face because people pretty much leave me alone.

Go get 'em tiger! Unless they live at your house, pay your bills & carry your baby...their opinion doesn't matter.

• Options
    Touch my peppered bacon or hotdogs and die. SO and I both had 2 hotdogs for dinner last night and I've got my bacon thawing for BLTs right now.
  • Options
    I feel you. I walked past a coworker with my poptart in hand and she goes "what are you feeding that baby?" Whaaaat? I said "never you mind what I'm feeding the baby. I'm hungry." She said bite me. I was tempted. This is also the same person who asked me to consider what kind of mom I'm going to be. She said I won't want to be the kind of mom who sits on the park bench instead of playing with her kids. I'm a size 16. I will play with my kids and occasionally eat a pop tart. FU and your judgement.
    Yes. Yes I just might be that mom sometimes. Because my kids will keep me up all night, I do their laundry, I grocery shop for them, cart them around where they need to go, bathe them, love them, hug them & receive their slobbery kisses. So yeah, I just might rest my tired & exhausted booty on the bench & drink a Red Bull while they tire themselves out at the park every now & then. And I will have NO SHAME. :D

• Options
    Well shit bacon with cream cheese on it was the only thing I wanted or keep down for months lmao still an awesome snack!!!! We did switch to turkey bacon because it's cheaper and you get more. I don't know if that's better then regular bacon Ya I'm eating so much bacon it was effecting our grocery budget tee hee ohhhh but lately it's all about cottage cheese with fruit cocktail in it :D I'm to old and cranky for anyone to dare say a word to me on my eating choices [-(
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing girlie;) lmao I just sent this video to Dh I know he love it. To funny:-D
  • Options
    kmawbkmawb member
    edited January 2014

I haven't given a fuck in a long, long time.  It's a great way to live!  And if anyone were to question my eating habits when pregnant they would get the bitch stare from hell!

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Get it, girl! I'm not in my 30s but I think I may have been born without any fucks. Or maybe I just haven't had to deal with any asshats that think it's okay to critique or TOUCH (I can't believe that!!!) my food.

Next time he is eating you should go poke around in his food right after sneezing all over your hand =)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Whoa! I didn't know Taco was a Youtube guy before The League.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well that solves the problem of what to have for dinner!!!

And to think, I was considering ordering a pizza.

HONEY BRING HOME THE BACON
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    coffee89coffee89 member
    edited January 2014
    All I heard was bacon...lots of bacon. I hate BLT's and now I really want one.

Also good for you on not caring. Your life, your baby, your choices. Unless what you are doing in effecting other people (not your child) then they need to stfu and move on.

edit because I put bacon instead of baby...
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    You go girl!!! 

I want a BLT now too!!! Sounds like an amazing lunch to me. 

image  BabyName Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"