Secondary IF
Options

Worried

Jeffreysmom24Jeffreysmom24 member
edited January 2014 in Secondary IF
So I finished my second round of clomid and had a trigger shot last Thursday. I was supposed to have ovulated this weekend. Today, when I was driving back to work from lunch, the car in front of me stopped suddenly and I had to slam on the brakes. I felt a pull in my stomach and now my stomach hurts. I am worried that I might have messed something up. :(
I guess there isn't anything I can do but wait.

Re: Worried

• Options
    Oh man. I think the best thing you can do is try to stay calm, (I know easier said than done). Luckily no accident, but a very stressful situation! Are you able to just rest?
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks! I have Jeffrey's 18 month appt this afternoon and then will take it easy. I am so mad at myself. I wish I had been more careful. Last month, I fell down the stairs during my 2ww and now this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure you're fine, if you triggered on thus, you more than likely Oed by Sat. 

Good luck 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know it's near impossible to stay calm, but try to. My RE says that moving around or exercising doesn't affect implantation. I know this was more than just exercise, but I'm sure it's fine.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    I thought I would comfort you by telling you that I was 6 weeks along with my son and went on 6 mile trail ride on horse back through dense woods. It was extremely hot and I got poison ivy from it! By far, the most physical activity I've done while pregnant and he was the only pregnancy that stuck :) (I'll add I didn't know at the time)

Anyway- I know it's hard to think otherwise but, those little boogers are strong!

Hang in there and try not to worry!

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    Babies can hang on thru just about anything. I have a friend who had an endo surgery and poas to make sure she wasn't pregnant first.  Turns out she was, and had a positive result shortly after they had "scraped" her clean.  A totally normal and healthy pregnancy followed.  To me, that example just says - if you are meant to be pregnant, you will be.  

Rest, relax, try to focus on good vibes and thoughts.  
    Trying for #2 with IVF after damage done in a D&C left me with one functioning (but too scarred) ovary and tube to get pregnant safely without assistance. It's a really, really long story, but that is the gist of it.  We have one daughter (whose c-section birth started this roller coaster) born in 2012 after a miscarriage in 2011. 
    Failed 1st attempt at IVF (Fresh ET day 3, 1 frozen embryo saved) in December 2013.  
    Failed 2nd attempt at IVF (Fresh ET day 5, 2 frozen embryos saved) in February 2014.
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone for the comforting thoughts - I really appreciate it so much!
  • Options
    I'm sure it was just adrenaline.  You will be fine. 

• Options
    I hope you're feeling betfer and a little less stressed!
  • Options
    Thank you! Yes, I feel back to normal! Had a relaxing snow day at home with Jeffrey today and no work tmrw either!
  • Options
    We are off, too! My school and DS's school have both been off all week due to the cold. We're going stir-crazy but it's nice to relax a bit! Enjoy your day with your little guy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"