November 2013 Moms
Options

PSA: Winter Jackets at The Children's Place

We were walking around the mall last night just to get out and stopped at the Children's Place.  We got LO a winter jacket for next year for $10, regular price $60.  Even if they had inflated the regular price, $10 is pretty damn cheap!  They had lots of other wintery clothes for between $3 and $10 too.

Re: PSA: Winter Jackets at The Children's Place

• Options
    To add to this: retail me not has a 20% off coupon for the children's place!
  • Options
    Yeah I am already stocking up on 2T for him and got 6 sweaters, a coat and 4 Tshirts for $40.00 the other day! What a great deal!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    These are my favorite winter jackets for kids! DS1 has had one every year!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • Options
    How do you predict what size? DS is 2 months and almost out of his 3 month clothes. I would have no idea what to get for next winter!
  • Options
    @CJS2011 We bought a 12-18 month.  She was born on 11/28.  If it doesn't fit her, we'll donate it...it was $10.  For that matter, buy a couple of sizes!
  • Options
    Thanks, going tomorrow! Buy them cheap for next year for all my kids. Got DD one for $6 last year! I will probably buy 2T for LO because he is giant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"