July 2014 Moms
Options

Apparently, my boob size does not exist.

My usual bras have become uncomfortably tight, so I decided to measure myself and then maybe go shopping for some new ones. Wrong-o. Being pregnant has redistributed my weight is some interesting ways, so I was not surprised that my band size had gone down from a 34-36 to 32 (and that was with plenty of breathing room. My cup size, however? Up from a D to an F!!!!!  I've been looking all over, and apparently a 32 F just simply doesn't exist. I've had this problem for years, since my bust has always been huge compared to the rest of my torso, but really? Has anyone seen my weirdo size anywhere, or is anyone else in this predicament? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Apparently, my boob size does not exist.

• Options
    bgoodbparbgoodbpar member
    edited January 2014
    Wacoal. (Sold online and at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack-discounted, and Macys) I was a 32 G after DS was born and that was the best for me. There are other brands that other ladies have sworn by as well but I can't think of the other good one off the top of my head....

ETA: F You pregnant boobs!... I feel so out of proportion because I am pretty slender, no bump at all yet my boobs are creeping right back up to that G again. Good Luck!

• Options
    Bpargood said:
    Wacoal. (Sold online and at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack-discounted, and Macys) I was a 32 G after DS was born and that was the best for me. There are other brands that other ladies have sworn by as well but I can't think of the other good one off the top of my head....

ETA: F You pregnant boobs!... I feel so out of proportion because I am pretty slender, no bump at all yet my boobs are creeping right back up to that G again. Good Luck!
    I'm lucky, my sizable bust has always been balanced out by my very curvy hips. I just feel like I look like a pregnant hentai character at this point. DH has zero complaints, but dang, does my back hurt!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My size doesn't exist either - it's called not even there. Pregnancy has brought on tiny little boobs hurrah!! Huge by my standards, others may squint to see them... Anyway psshh to you big boobs!

• Options
    JayBzo said:
    My size doesn't exist either - it's called not even there. Pregnancy has brought on tiny little boobs hurrah!! Huge by my standards, others may squint to see them... Anyway psshh to you big boobs!
    You may end up like my buddy from high school. She was so flat and tiny that she played Tiny Tim in our high school production of Scrooge and everyone asked who the cute little boy was. After her two children, she now has a solid B cup and even some curve to her hips.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hgtvmomhgtvmom member
    edited January 2014
    JayBzo said:

The grass is always greener!! Id take no boobs over these suckers any day. Do you know how heavy DDD's are?? Or how hard it is to find a shirt that fits giant boobs but doesn't balloon the rest of you? At least you can slap some chicken cutlets in to make clothes work... ;-)
  • Options
    bgoodbparbgoodbpar member
    edited January 2014

Bpargood said:

I'm lucky, my sizable bust has always been balanced out by my very curvy hips. I just feel like I look like a pregnant hentai character at this point. DH has zero complaints, but dang, does my back hurt!

well I have a curvy shape not majorly so but enough to make me normal looking by everyone else's standards (including hubby as well who likewise has no complaints haha) so I shouldn't complain. The right size bra that's comfy and supportive makes back issues not an issue for me. I had more when I was adjusting after DS trying to find something that works. Doesn't help I would would lean forward when I BF (I'm tall so I tend to slouch).Hentai character is the perfect description of how I feel haha
    I'll trade you :D haha..

jessa8907 said:
    Buddy sizes are your friend. Look for a 34 and step down a cup size.
    This is a hit or miss for me. Be careful when dealing with larger boobs going up band sizes starts to put more support on the straps instead of the band which can exacerbate back issues and cause ill-fitting. I have found some that work with buddy sizes but not many where the band still fits well. Just speaking purely from my own experience though. You gotta try what works for you =)

• Options
    I am with you girl! Bad Shoulder problems, but not knowing what size they will end up. BAH  $-)

TTC Since March 2012 | BFP October 19th 2013 | Est Arrival July 3rd 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I battled this problem last pg. I started as a 32DDD, was a 34G during pg and 34H for the first few months of nursing. I looked like a Dolly Parton freak show when my milk came in and even the 34H was small for a bit. I ended up using Anita brand nursing bras I found on Amazon but the support was less than stellar.

I nursed DD for over 2 years and my girls kept shrinking. I think I was was a 32DD-34 D when I got pg this time. Now they are growing again :-/. I was measured at a 34DDD at Soma Intimates this weekend.

I don't have a Nordstrom to shop at but they definitely do an amazing job and have an awesome selection.

• Options
    I worked in a lingerie store back in the day, and yes, sister sizes are totally a thing- look for a 34DDD at Victorias Secret.  Right now they're wrapping up their semi-annual sale and ALL of the bras that were included in that sale are now $15.99.  I just went on Saturday and bought 3 for my newly minted DDs.
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    Just make sure that sister size ACTUALLY fits. I hate Victoria's secret for trying to push I'll fitting bras on me just because my size doesn't exist in their stock.

• Options
    im a 32ddd-  natori cool contour is the best i can find.  just so you know 32dd= 32e and 32ddd=32f.

try it out. you will never go back 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • Options
    Sure it does I'm normally a 30f. Go to a real bra store or try fig leaves.com I love the fantasie t shirt bra.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Pooka8 said:

Just make sure that sister size ACTUALLY fits. I hate Victoria's secret for trying to push I'll fitting bras on me just because my size doesn't exist in their stock.

That's the same reason I hate VS. Rather than make bras that actually fit they have half the country thinking they are a size they aren't. They actually started making DDD(f) though.. I didn't like the fit but at least they are getting the hint...

• Options
    Other companies besides Nordstrom include Intimacy, Soma, and Bravissimo (a British company with amazing selection).  I'm up to a 36H right now and starting to spill out of the cups, so I hear you- I got the 36 assuming some room to gain a bit of "all-over" weight. 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

• Options
    figleaves.com! They have a whole DD+ section including smaller bands and still offer cute bras, even cute nursing bras.
  • Options
    JayBzo said:

*sigh* you're not alone. I have no boobs either. :)

• Options
    Do any of you fear your boobs will always be bigger than your belly? That is my fear. I can't take that cute belly shot from the top because my obnoxiously big boobs are in the way :(

TTC Since March 2012 | BFP October 19th 2013 | Est Arrival July 3rd 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Do any of you fear your boobs will always be bigger than your belly? That is my fear. I can't take that cute belly shot from the top because my obnoxiously big boobs are in the way :(

*stuck in the grey* I've not been able to see my feet since puberty. I'm pretty much assuming my boobs and belly are going to keep pace.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"