August 2011 Moms

Pregnant Moms Check in!

Well who is KU these days!?

How many weeks?
How are you feeling?
How is this pregnancy compared to previous pregnancy(s)?
Team?
Names?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant Moms Check in!

• Yay for BABIES!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 18 weeks yesterday.

Feeling much better after they gave me GERD meds, LOL.

This pregnancy is SO different. We find out who is coming next week.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • 22 tomorrow!

Exhausted, sore and cold.

Less sick, more tired, less bad cravings, less weight gain

Pink this time!

Gianna!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 22 tomorrow!

Exhausted, sore and cold.

Less sick, more tired, less bad cravings, less weight gain

Pink this time!

Gianna!
    Why hello there!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kimbus22 said:
    24 weeks today!

Feeling all right now.  Had a few days where kid was sitting in a way that I felt like I had a giant metal rod up my vag that randomly got kicked around.  That was fun.  Just really, really tired for the most part now.

I feel older, more tired and more irritable this time.  I felt crummier in the first trimester. I don't have as much energy now in the second.  Still enjoying being pregnant but not quite as much as last time.  This kid moves a lot, which is fun.

We are going Pink this time around!

Names are not being discussed at this point.  DH still just suggesting horrible nonsensical things, which he does until about 38 weeks. This time I'm not fighting it. Tossing around Samurai as a middle name though lol
    Hmm excuse me - how are you 24 weeks already? Didn,t you JUST find out you were pregnant? Sheesh!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kimbus22 said:
    Kimbus22 said:
    24 weeks today!

Feeling all right now.  Had a few days where kid was sitting in a way that I felt like I had a giant metal rod up my vag that randomly got kicked around.  That was fun.  Just really, really tired for the most part now.

I feel older, more tired and more irritable this time.  I felt crummier in the first trimester. I don't have as much energy now in the second.  Still enjoying being pregnant but not quite as much as last time.  This kid moves a lot, which is fun.

We are going Pink this time around!

Names are not being discussed at this point.  DH still just suggesting horrible nonsensical things, which he does until about 38 weeks. This time I'm not fighting it. Tossing around Samurai as a middle name though lol
    Hmm excuse me - how are you 24 weeks already? Didn,t you JUST find out you were pregnant? Sheesh!
    Tell me about it. I'm starting to panic about the fact that I am completely unprepared. I bought some baby stuff.  It's all in boxes.  Joey's room and my entire house is in shambles and I just keep getting more tired and less motivated.  It's not pretty around here.  By this time with Joey I was like 80% prepared.  I'm completely in denial that I even have to give birth again.
    I am an ostrich with my head in the sand regarding having to give birth. FFS.
    imageimage
  • Oh hey ladies!!!

How many weeks? 29!

How are you feeling? Pretty good!

How is this pregnancy compared to previous pregnancy(s)? It's a lot more exhausting running after a 2 year old while being pregnant! I have bad sciatica this time and just failed my 1 hour glucose test so lots of fun times.

Team? Green!!
    Names? For boys I like Alex or Nico, for girls I like Pearl or Flora!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"