Accidental ingestion-- help! — The Bump
Food Allergy

Accidental ingestion-- help!

My son is mspi and 9 wks old. I've been dairy/soy free for 4wks I accidentally ate a tiny bit of dairy at 1pm yesterday (23 hrs ago) and he's still in misery. Screaming, the green mucus poop is back. How long until he has relief? I feel terrible.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Accidental ingestion-- help!

  • I think it could take a few days to a week(maybe even two weeks) for it to get out of your system. 


    DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

    IT'S A BOY

    http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

  • Our gastroenterologist said it clears my system in 24 hours, but could take 2-4 weeks for it to clear LO's system and heal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards