So I know I need to wait until something more definitive, but the midwife couldn't get a heartbeat on either Doppler or sono at my appointment today (10 weeks). We could see the baby on the sono and it looked *close* to the right size, but she's having me go to a sono place this afternoon for more definitive information. So I have four hours to try not to freak out. Gah.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 10/31/19. Estimated due date 7/8/20 (pending sonogram confirmation on 12/6/19).
Previous loss -
Ultrasound at 10w on 1/8/14 showed no heartbeat and stopped growth at 7w5d. Actual miscarriage on 1/19/14.