June 2014 Moms
Options

Nursery pics - share yours

Re: Nursery pics - share yours

• Options
    We are having a boy and the house we bought came w this blue room, can't decide if I should keep or re -paint!!! What do you think??? It's a little dark sorry!
  • Options
    @BabyCurtiss2014 Definitely keep it! Super cute with the stripes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it's just dark because of the lighting then I would definitely keep it, the stripes are so cute! 

DX PCOS June 2011, SA: low volume and concentration, 2% morph
    June 2011 Clomid 50 mg + metformin 500 mg = BFN
    August 2011 Clomid 100mg + metformin 500 mg = BFN
    October 2011 Clomid 100mg + metformin 500 mg = no response
    January 2012- Clomid 150mg + metforming 750 mg ER + trigger + IUI #1 = Cancelled due to poor response. 
    February 2012 - cancelled due to finaances
    April 2012 - Jumped ship to a new RE 
    May 2012 - New round of testing
    June 2012 - starting supplements, saving for IVF
    June 2013 - ready to start IVF, one more SA - all clear! Dr. Suggest starting with 50mg Clomid and Ovidrel instead. Have to resolve thryoid issues first. 
    August 2013 - 50 mg. Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    September 2013 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFP on Oct. 7th!
    10.8.13 = 1st Beta 199
    10.10.13 = 2nd Beta 502
    10.14.13 = 3rd Beta 3,998
    11.4.13 = 1 little bean measuring right on track with a heartbeat of 174!
    12.2.13 = Genetic testing normal, It's a BOY!
    6.10.14 Our sweet baby boy is born at 1:43 pm - 8lbs, 8oz, 21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Yeah the pic is dark but it's the only one I had in my phone (wasn't at home when I posted lol) It is cute, but I just don't know if I should try to make it "my own" or if it is too blue? I keep going back and forth lol :)

• Options
    This post gives me the worst anxiety!  I have done absolutely nothing and our nursery is our current bedroom which needs to move upstairs into our loft which is our current storage room!  Seriously sweating a little.
  • Options
    @shellbell813- I found it at buybuybaby.com. It's called Taggies owl set. There are about 3 other owl sets, but that's my fav!
  • Options
    @AllyTales - yay! Holy crap that's awesome! I like the boldness of it, but I'm also kinda "eh" about super little girlie baby rooms (I like other people's, just can't imagine it for ourselves!). I can't wait to see how it progresses!

• Options
    @AllyTales - yay! Holy crap that's awesome! I like the boldness of it, but I'm also kinda "eh" about super little girlie baby rooms (I like other people's, just can't imagine it for ourselves!). I can't wait to see how it progresses!
    I actually didn't think it was very girly- bold, but NO pink! lol.  It's all yellow, blue, orange and green. I didn't want any pink in her room at all. Matches our style totally, I'm not into pale and pastel colors :)
  • Options
    @AllyTales - sorry I think I ran my sentences together, I like yours because it's not super girie girlie! :) 

• Options
    @AllyTales - sorry I think I ran my sentences together, I like yours because it's not super girie girlie! :) 
    Yep I misunderstood.. lack of sleep does that ;) Thank you so much!  I do like girly rooms for others, too, just not us. Hopefully our little one loves bold colors. We plan on black nursery stuff.. crib, dresser, etc.  I can't wait to see it all in there.
  • Options
    Love all the nurserys and the different styles!!! I can't wait to start on ours... which won't be until after our move to a new state at 34weeks!
  • Options
    LadyMacaronLadyMacaron member
    edited January 2014

Gosh, I have a completely different style from most of you. Lol. I am just not a fan of matching things or overly baby spaces. Our nursery is going to be a dark navy (almost black) and have a more collected/bohemian lived in look. 

This is our inspiration pic, although it will have vintage circus details here and there (a marquee sign, and vintage artwork)

I lurve your nursery sooo much. Very similar to what I'm going for with a mid century dresser and oddly matched art. Walls were going to be white, but seeing this is making me want to go bold!
    That's not my nursery, just a fabulous inspiration :) But, I think you should go bold! I just finished painting the room in that navy and it is so rich and beautiful! I also refurbished a dresser and did a gold dip on it. It's going to be a pretty funky room. Here is my mood board if you are curious. I will def. post pics when I'm done.

Favorite TV Mom: Tami Taylor
  • Options
    Maneal said:
    Love all the nurserys and the different styles!!! I can't wait to start on ours... which won't be until after our move to a new state at 34weeks!
    Same here! We will be moving, but unfortunately I don't have a time frame for when yet, and that is what is stressing me out the most. I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff too early and clutter up our current house, just to pack it all up again, but I don't want to wait until the last minute either. It's hard to come up with an idea for a nursery when you don't even know what you'll be working with, too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    love all the nursery pics!  i feel so behind!  planning on painting our room this week while my mom is in town and starting to look at furniture too.  thanks for some motivation ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JujuB22 said:

I found a beautiful piece of furniture today that I'm going to use as a changing table. So whatever we do has to match this. I'm thinking light blue/teal walls with some gray and white chevron print thrown in the bedding and curtains. I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy ( doc pointed out what could be a penis, but he won't confirm yet, says too early), but if it turns out to be a girl I'll throw some pink in too.

I'm in love with this might have to copy it if you don't mind. I live in England so they can have matching nurserys overseas
  • Options
    Ahhhhh you girls are all set!!!! I have done nothing to the nursery! It's still the junk / workout room!!
    Mine is still in the same state. I feel like I can really start planning when I find out gender in a week. I am so thrilled to see all these nursery themes. Loving them! :-)

Married - 12/2011  TTC #1 - 8/2013 

BFP - 10/14/2013 EDD June 20, 2014

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So I haven't officially started but I picked out the rug and paint. We are replacing the carpet with hardwood so we are on hold until that's complete. I went bright :)
    So I'm late looking at this post but I am loving the green for your walls. What brand and color name is that? We're having a hard time agreeing on one!

• Options
    Taking Votes on my top 6 ideas for nursery...what are your 2 favorites? We are expecting a baby BOY! :)
    1. CARS
    2. TRAINS
    3. PIRATES
    4. JUNGLE
    5. SURFER
    6. NOAH

THANKS!! 
  • Options
    here are the rest (SURFER, PIRATE AND JUNGLE) they wouldn't all upload at one time..
  • Options
    @BabyCurtiss2014 I like the Jungle one and then it is a toss up between the trains, surfers, and pirates.  They are all adorable though so I'm sure whichever you choose will look great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    here are the rest (SURFER, PIRATE AND JUNGLE) they wouldn't all upload at one time..
    Surfer!!  You must do that - so cute!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lol thanks they are all so cute! It's so hard lol
  • Options
    @BabyCurtiss2014, my nephews are both obsessed with anything with wheels.  So my votes would be for the trains or cars.  I do like the surfer one though because it's more unique!

• Options
    Here's our bedding.  Our nursery will be pretty simple as the crib will be the same one we had for DD and the dresser will be a dresser we've had for years.  Dh is going to design and paint the nursery letters.  Our wall is a taupe color already so we won't be painting the walls as it matches well with the bedding.  

~Jessica~ 

• Options
    We are going for a vintage airplane decor for our little boy except we can not find anything we like! Its driving me crazy.
  • Options
    I love everyones ideas! We are moving a week after our due date to a place 2 and a half hours away so no nursery for a long time.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    zgurl49 said:

So I haven't officially started but I picked out the rug and paint. We are replacing the carpet with hardwood so we are on hold until that's complete.

I went bright :)

So I'm late looking at this post but I am loving the green for your walls. What brand and color name is that? We're having a hard time agreeing on one!

It's Glidden , color Fresh Guacamole.
  • Options
    brittanywestbrittanywest member
    edited January 2014
    @flojoe I have that crib for my first born, absolutely love it!!
  • Options
    @BabyCurtiss2014Love the surfer! That monkey is so cute.
  • Options
    Taking Votes on my top 6 ideas for nursery...what are your 2 favorites? We are expecting a baby BOY! :)
    1. CARS
    2. TRAINS
    3. PIRATES
    4. JUNGLE
    5. SURFER
    6. NOAH

THANKS!! 
    we are going with ocean theme and just bought the surfer monkey for our little baby boy.  i love it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lola4411 said:

1. CARS
    2. TRAINS
    3. PIRATES
    4. JUNGLE
    5. SURFER
    6. NOAH

THANKS!! 

we are going with ocean theme and just bought the surfer monkey for our
    little baby boy.  i love it!

Hi, you actually got this one, that's great! You like the colors/quality? Some of the others I've seen in store but this one only online and it's so cute!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"