Minnesota Babies
Options

While on the subject of Ped's - need rec's in WBY..

Our Ultra FANTASTIC Ped that we've been with since DD was born has officially retired (IMO - he's too young yet LOL!).  We had a backup Ped that we used when we couldn't get in with him, but while she was great, there were a few things that just weren't a 100% fit for both kids that I'd jump to her as a first choice.. 

Any specific rec's in WBY that people have used?  Our insurance is pretty much accepted by the local clinics and sucks otherwise, so I'd rather err on the side of a fantastic Ped because we end up in a donut hole for most of the year anyway.  Having an after-hours care option is also important because I've yet to have a kid go down during regular office hours..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: While on the subject of Ped's - need rec's in WBY..

• Options
    We see Dr. Michele Peterson at the Health East Woodbury clinic at Woodwinds. She came highly recommended to me when I was pregnant with my son. I also have wonderful things to say about her! She is very easy to talk to, very down to earth, and energetic!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Options
    My son sees Dr. Rhodes-Dekko at Central Pediatrics off Valley Creek Rd. She is fantastic! She even will call me back from home on her days off. A bonus is the clinic also operates as 'Priority Pediatrics' after hours and on weekends.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My son sees Dr. Rhodes-Dekko at Central Pediatrics off Valley Creek Rd. She is fantastic! She even will call me back from home on her days off. A bonus is the clinic also operates as 'Priority Pediatrics' after hours and on weekends.

Another recommendation for central peds and Dr. Rhodes-Dekko. We see Dr. Goodale in St. Paul, but my cousin's LOs see Rhodes-Dekko in Woodbury and LOVE her!

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"