September 2012 Moms
Options

Drinky dranky

I'll be back here after every drink to say hi. Not that anyone cares but me. :-p

This will be the most shameful room evarrrrr. Come in and talk, even if you're sober (I'll be annoying, I'm sure. Sorry.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: Drinky dranky

• Options
    What is everyone doing tonight?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Oh! I am ready for this!! We are having a baby free game night with all the fixings for champagne cocktails and appetizers! It's 430 here and guests dont arrive for a bit.
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ooooh can't wait to read all the shenanigans!  I'll be working until 9:30pm (PST) then home for champagne and much needed time with my husband...I think I've seen him a total of 45 minutes in the last 3 days!

• Options
    We are grilling steaks and some veggies for dinner. No drinks here because we are boring, but we do have a box of glazed donuts for dessert. The boys are pretty excited.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    I'm drinking already.  Should be nice and trashed by 7 :)
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Options
    We're making fondue and we'll probably rent a movie. I'm actually really excited to be at home with my H, DD and dog. I will check-in here throughout the night to see the shenanigans though!
  • Options
    I'm waiting on my Chinese delivery, and doing lesson plans. The girls are asleep and DH is working. I may get adventurous later and have a cocktail or two. Party hardy,huh? :)
  • Options
    Nursing C right now before bed. Husband is at work until 11 or so. I made some special Guatemalan chicken recipe and I'm going to make pasta salad and potatoes of some sort. Probably going to make brownies too if I can manage. (We have to eat dinner at midnight.)
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Oh and I may have a glass of wine with dinner. We'll see. I'm not much of a drinker.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Nursing C right now before bed. Husband is at work until 11 or so. I made some special Guatemalan chicken recipe and I'm going to make pasta salad and potatoes of some sort. Probably going to make brownies too if I can manage. (We have to eat dinner at midnight.)
    That sounds amazing.  Can I come over?
  • Options
    Can some one open my champagne bottle? I am terrified if it and husband is dropping the kid off!!
                  image     image
  • Options
    Vent - 
    DH wanted a damn cobb salad for dinner and the only ingredient I had was avocado (clearly I need to go shopping) so I put an order in to Fridays. DH went to pick it up while I put L down. He came home with his salad and a pile of shitty apps, my dinner never made it into the bag because they mixed up the ticket. Whatever, I ate a pile of shit for dinner and it wasn't even that good. boo!

I think I need to mix a beer with my meds.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    We have our last bottle of champagne with our faces on it chilling in the fridge!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Not drinking yet so I don't pass out before nine. DD is going to bed after Caillou. Then it's ribs, Mac&cheese, and champagne!
    You poor, poor thing. 
    I had to suffer through Caillou with my DD and am determined to avoid it with DS.

• Options
    I've had one hard apple cider so far. That was during our little party we had earlier with the kids, lol. Next will be Prosecco, and them some Coquito (egg nog). Yippie =)

• Options
    Does anyone ever do the chat room anymore?
  • Options
    Just had some sushi. Hanging as a family before dd goes to bed. Then it'll be nachos, champagne and Netflix. And I'm totally ok with it.
  • Options
    @BunkinMama things are good, just wish D would sttn and kind of ready to go back to work on Thursday so I can get back into my routine. How are you?
  • Options

No dranky dranky for this old chick. But yay! I made Rice Krispy treats....yum

Mmm. My favorite!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    We are just hanging out. Corinne has roseola so we are home all night. I am having a glass of wine now and we have a bottle of champagne that I really want to stay awake for. I will have a drink for all our pregnant friends but I am jealous of those without kids @tinyhumantoe I am looking at you :) Happy New Year ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I'm so lame. Snow plowed out DH is sleeping and I'm watching honey Bo Bo. I guess I'll go get a Sam Adams winter from the fridge.

• Options
    klgrh6klgrh6 member
    edited January 2014
    DH doesnt like champagne...whole bottle just for me! Yay! Add strawberries to my cup so I can enjoy drunken fruit after each glass.

Edit: should 've bought two bottles. ..sad the first is empty. :(

• Options
    @bunkinmama sure! Not sure I'll make it till 2014 my time though. Let me go grab that beer....

• Options
    Ok. I came back for no boobs. Tiny quit doing shots.

• Options
    We are home. DH is asleep and so is LO. I am awake in bed..... I drank some sparkling grape juice like a baddass mofo! LOL!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    @bunkinmama you look scuuurrrryyy. Go to bed.

• Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Our kids will be up in a few hours!
  • Options
    Oh em gee...I haven't talked to you guys since last year! It's been so long! 

Seriously though? I catered a party.  Feet are killing me! 

Wine and champagne have made me quite emotional....throw in having my period and I wanted to cry after the ball dropped.  Ugh.  

Happy New Year! Hoping you guys have all the blessings in this new year! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"