October 2013 Moms
Options

For your LOs on predigested formula

Just asking for some advice here from ppl that have experience with it. LO was put on Elecare formula at 5 weeks old due to a milk protein allergy. It has been a nightmare getting this formula. I can only get it from Amazon or straight from the company. It's over $200 a case, which doesn't bother me, but the big problem is that every time I order it it's always an issue. I ordered a case on December 17. It's still not here and nobody knows where it is. Blah blah blah. I was actually diligent and ordered it in plenty of time so that we wouldn't run out. So, I'm looking for a predigested formula that I can actually buy at a store. I will talk to our pedi when her office opens back up. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For your LOs on predigested formula

• Options
    I have my LO on nutrimegan. He's been on that since 3 weeks old and he's been doing great ever since we switched him to it. I'm from Canada but I know I saw it at Target when I did a shopping trip in the U.S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've already been on Nutramigen :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is on Nutramigen but Similac also has one (Alimentum). Those are the only two I know of. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was also going to suggest Nutramigen or Similacs (Alimentum). Have you looked into Neocate? I think it's comparable to Elecare but I think you would have to buy it the same way you buy the Elecare.
  • Options
    mancila60 said:
    I was also going to suggest Nutramigen or Similacs (Alimentum). Have you looked into Neocate? I think it's comparable to Elecare but I think you would have to buy it the same way you buy the Elecare.
    I heard that a pharmacy can order Neocate, so I think that would make it easier on you?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I was also going to suggest having your pharmacy order for you. Can you get a prescription? My older daughter was on nutramigen for a year and our insurance covered it 100%.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"