1st Trimester
Options

message boards-random qst

So I'm new to the site and have seen people's posts with the cute baby tickers and other pictures when they post a message...i'm usually able to figure out how to do that stuff but it's not working this time.  Can anyone help?

A new adventure

Re: message boards-random qst

• Options
    by the way- i copied and pasted my little ticker so I don't know if it's going to change as the weeks go by.

A new adventure
  • Options
    awesome- thanks!

A new adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Options
    Test
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Options
    sakundi said:
    So I'm new to the site and have seen people's posts with the cute baby tickers and other pictures when they post a message...i'm usually able to figure out how to do that stuff but it's not working this time.  Can anyone help?
    How did you finally get yours to work? I made a ticker on here and copied the code and put it in my signature box but every time I got back on my boards to make sure its just all the code typed out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It took me forever to find it last time.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Where do you go to edit your to edit the ones that show up on your post?  I have updated mine on my bio, but can't find the other.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sakundi said:
    How did you finally get yours to work? I made a ticker on here and copied the code and put it in my signature box but every time I got back on my boards to make sure its just all the code typed out. 
    i ended up just copying the actual image and pasting it in the signature box...it's been coming up that way

A new adventure
  • Options
    Go to the SAHM board, they have links and directions to add, fix, or change your siggys

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    Figured it out, thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"